Lesson 2
Ineed two boxes of cereal.
我需要两盒儿麦片
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I can't find my list.
我找不到我的购物单了。
Do you need the list?
你需要购物单吗?
Yes,I do.I can't remember everything on it.
是的,我需要。我没法儿记住上面的每样儿东西。
You seem upset today,Susan.
今天你看起来心神不宁,苏珊。
Oh,here's the list.
噢,购物单在这儿。
OK.Where to first?
好。先生哪儿?
Aisle six.
第六货区。
I need two boxes of cereal,one loaf of bread,a can of tomato paste,
我需要两盒儿麦片,一快儿面包,一罐儿番茄酱,
a dozen eggs,and two pounds of meat.
一打鸡蛋和两磅肉。
Here's the produce section.Do you need any fruit or vegetables?
这是农产品区,你要水果和蔬菜吗?
Yes.I need some vegetables.
是的,我想要些蔬菜。
This isn't fresh.Don't you have any fresh lettuce?
这个不新鲜,没有新鲜的生菜吗?
How about this?This is a nice head of lettuce.
这个怎么样?这棵生菜不错。
It's OK.Thank you.
这棵可以,谢谢。
Do you need anything else?
还要点别的吗?
I need some tomatoes.
我要些番茄。
How many tomatoes do you need?
你要多少番茄?
Twelve.
12个。
That's a lot of tomatoes.
那么多番茄
What are you making?
你想做什么?
It's a surprise...Excuse me?
我要给你个惊喜。。。请过来一下,
Look at these.They're too ripe.
看那儿,它们熟过头了。
Don't you have any other tomatoes?
你们没有其它的番茄了吗?
I have those.
那边有一些。
How much are they?
多少钱?
Three dollars a pound.
一磅三美元。
Three dollars a pound.That's too expensive.
一磅三美元,太贵了。
They're expensive,but they aren't too expensive.I'll take them.
是贵,但不是太贵,我要买一些。
What else?
还要别的吗?
I need a pound of carrots and two pounds of mushrooms...
我还要一磅胡萝卜和两磅蘑菇。。。
There aren't any mushrooms.
这儿没有蘑菇。
I can get some from the back.How many do you want?
我可以从后面拿一些,你要多少?
Two pounds.
两磅。
These apples look delicious.
这些苹果看起来很好吃。
They look OK.
看起来还可以。
What is it,Susan?Are you upset before you leave for Denver.
怎么回事,苏珊?你是不是因为我明天的行程而感到心神不宁?
It doesn't have to be a big deal.I'm just going for two days.
在你去丹佛之前,我要好好为你做顿饭。没必要做大餐,我只去两天。
Are you coming back?
你会回来吗?
Yes.Of course I'm coming back.
是的。我当然会回来。
I want you to go on a full stomach.
我希望你吃得饱饱的再上路。
Your mushrooms,miss.
您的蘑菇,小姐。
Do you have any peaches?
你这儿有桃子吗?
There aren't any.Peaches aren't in season.
没有。桃子还不到季节呢。
n. 莴苣,生菜,纸币