In the unlikely event of aircraft having to make an emergency landing,you must adopt the brace position.
在极少发生的飞机紧急着陆时,你必须采用防撞击的姿势。
Demonstrated on your safety card.
在您的安全卡片上演示的那样。
There are 8 emergency exits.
有8个紧急出口。
Your nearest exit, which maybe behind you, is being pointed out to you now by your cabin crew.
离你最近的,可能在你身后的那个,现在我们的机组人员指给你。
Additional low level lighting will help you find the way to the exits.
附加的低位照明会帮你找到通往出口的路。
Opening the door in an emergency will automatically inflate the evacuation slides.
打开紧急出口的门会自动充气逃离滑梯。
Opening the door in an emergency will automatically inflate the evacuation slides.
打开紧急出口的门会自动充气逃离滑梯。
The slides at main door can be used as flotation aid.
主出口的滑梯可用作辅助漂浮装置。
Your lifejacket is located under your seat or beneath your central arm rest.
你的救生衣装在座位下或者中央扶手下面。
When instructed, place it over your head. Pass the tape around your waist and tie securely in a double bow on your left side.
接到指令后,把它套在头上。把带子围着腰转一圈然后在身体左侧的双环上系牢。
Do not inflate your lifejacket until you are outside of the aircraft. To inflate put the red toggle sharply downwards.
在出机前请不要把救生衣充气。充气时迅速向下拉红色的绳套。
If it fails to inflate, or you need top up the air, blow into this tube. A light and whistle are provided to attract attention.
如果充气失败,或者你需要补充充气,向管子直接吹气即可。一个照明灯和哨子供你引起注意使用。
Additional lifejackets and flotation cots for small children and babies will be given out by the cabin crew.
机组人员会为孩子和婴儿提供附加的救生衣和气垫床。
If oxygen is needed, masks will drop down from the panel just above your head.
如果需要氧气时,面罩会从你头上方的嵌板里掉出。
Pulling the mask down will start the flow of oxygen. Put the mask over your nose and mouth and breathe normally.
拉下面罩会开启氧气流。
Make sure that your own mask is fitted before helping others.
把面罩罩住口鼻正常呼吸。