《摩登家庭》瞄准的是三对各有不同的美国家庭:一对普通父母与三个孩子、一对同性恋夫夫从越南领养了养女组成三口之家,一个60岁的老头迎娶了位热辣的哥伦比亚异国美女,美女还带着个捣蛋的11岁胖儿子。最奇妙的是,其实他们是一个大家庭。 泰•布利尔被评选为最性感的人之一,《摩登家庭》的演员们也这么认为吗?
Here, here's another nice look. This is you in a smoking jacket and a pipe and a vacuum cleaner.
这里,这是另一个不错的看点。这是你的夹克,烟斗及真空吸尘器。
This is in the uh……obviously the sexiest man alive.
这是在呃…很明显…最性感的男人活着。
On the front there is Bradly Cooper, the sexiest man alive.
在前面的是布拉德利•库珀,仅存的最性感的男人。
I can see the paperwork on that.
我能看到文书工作。
And then, there you are.What is that? One of these things is not like the other.
然后,你也在那里。那是什么?其中的一件事与众不同。
But I'm telling you,you look like you've got it done here, my friend.
但我告诉你,你看起来就像你已经做到了,我的朋友。
What's interesting about that, no body what I found conspicuous was no body called an email when I came out.Why?
有趣的是关于这一点, 叫我来的时候我明显发现没有人称电子邮件,为什么?
Because I think when my families saw, they thought, oh, Ty was in the middle of those sexy guys. sweetheart, he've got stuck in the middle involved of sexy people.
因为我想当我家人亲眼看到,他们想,哦,他当时正在那些性感的人当中。亲爱的,他已经被性感的人困在中间了。
Is this your ranking or your age?
这是你的排名还是你的年龄?
What he said?
他说什么了吗?
He has to be my age because I've never rated that high.
毫无疑问是我的年龄,因为我从来没有排名那么靠前。
This is how you maintain your sexy?
这是你保持性感的秘诀?
Oh,my god. you don't need that. You are fine. Dont let push you around.
哦,我的上帝。你不需要。你很好。别被周围情况迷惑。
注:听力文本来源于普特