在空中飞行到底是什么感觉呢?著名影星克里斯•埃利奥特就体验了一次欢愉的飞行,著名脱口秀主持人大卫莱特曼专访埃利奥特。
Did you fly in yesterday?
你在昨天飞行了?
I did fly and by the way was not.
我确实飞行过,但昨天没有。
I know I always watching you like joking about it all but I was actually on the jet blue fly.
我知道我总看你像开玩笑一样,但我其实是在一架飞机上。
You were on that flight?
你是那一班飞机上吗?
Can I tell you something about that guy?
我能告诉你一些关于那个家伙的事情吗?
He is very entertaining.
他非常有趣。
I mean,no come on,flying,it's boring long flights,
我的意思是说,如果不这样,长时间飞行肯定会很无聊,
and everybody was entertained and then you know these thoughts got up and thrown down and you know where is written that gun want this fair.
每个人都很快乐,然后你有了这些想法,你知道那里是书面,希望这是公平的。
I don't think that's fair.
我认为这是不公平的。
You make it always.
你永远都是这样。
I try to break it up.
我试图打破它。
And I gotta a few albums to my stomach to that but now I mean the guy you know I don't know you know my foreign affairs too much but I mean he settled a country who said Iraq ,
我有一些很对胃口的照片,但我的意思是现在你知道而我不知道的家伙知道我太多的外事,但我的意思是,但他貌似搞定了一个说伊拉克的家伙,
you said Iran I think he said the horn of Africa.
你说伊朗我觉得他说的是非洲之角。
And I mean he really knew shit!
我的意思是,他真的什么也不知道!
So that's your perspective of the event.
所以,这就是你对此事的看法。
I was enjoying the whole I think where I actually related to be honest with it.
我享受其中,而我觉得真的要诚实。
注:听力文本来源于普特