But that ain't an insult and that is the biggest compliment you can pay for a woman. Respect.
但那不是侮辱,那是你可以对一个女人表示的最大恭维。尊重。
No, but seriously, does you take it up the butt?
没有,但是说真的,你真的如他们所唱的那样吗?
No, of course I don't.
不,我当然不是。
Beckham, you telling me you ain't never been caught offside?
贝克汉姆,你告诉我,你永远都不会被抓到越位吗?
No.But me heard you was well good at getting round the back and swinging your balls in, yeah?
没有。但我听说你很善于处于越位位置拿球?
They do say it's the way he bends it, I have to say.
他们确实这么说,但这都是无稽之谈,我不得不这样说。
Yes.Respect, respect, little bit of a different via from Parkinson, well, eh?
是的,尊重,尊重,和帕金森有一点不同,是不是呢,嗯?
Now Beckham...Do you reckon the better the footballer you is, the fitter the girl you go out with?
是的。贝克汉姆现在…你认为现在越是出色的球员,出去就越能带走最合适的女孩吗?
Obviously.So you are the best at football, you know, so you gets Posh.
很明显。所以你是最好的足球运动员,你知道的,而且你也很时髦。
So does Sporty Spice go out with someone from Scunthorpe United?
那么辣妹出去会和垒斯肯索普联队的球员出去吗?
That's my friend and she's lovely.
那是我的一位朋友,她很可爱。
注:听力文本来源于普特