Catching the look on Harry's face, he added quickly, But people only die in proper duels, you know, with real wizards.
瞥了一眼哈利的表情后,罗恩很快地又加了几句,通常只有很特别的决斗才会死人啦!只有真正的巫师们才有这种能力。
The most you and Malfoy'll be able to do is send sparks at each other.
你和马尔夫嘛,最多就互相对打一番。
Neither of you knows enough magic to do any real damage.
毕竟你们两个都还不懂什么真正能杀人的巫术。
I bet he expected you to refuse, anyway.
我想,那家伙一千个希望你会出口拒绝他的挑战。
And what if I wave my wand and nothing happens?
假如我的魔法杖帮不了我忙呢?
Throw it away and punch him on the nose, Ron suggested.
那就干脆扔掉魔法杖,对着那家伙的鼻子送他一拳尝尝!罗恩给哈利出了个主意。
Excuse me.
打扰了。
They both looked up. It was Hermione Granger.
两人抬头一看,原来是荷米恩。
Can't a person eat in peace in this place? said Ron.
难道我们想安安静静地吃顿晚饭都不行吗?罗恩说。
Hermione ignored him and spoke to Harry.
荷米恩不理他,她冲着哈利说
I couldn't help overhearing what you and Malfoy were saying.
刚才我听到了你和马尔夫说的话。
Bet you could, Ron muttered.
真希望你没有听到。罗恩低声响咕。
And you mustn't go wandering around the school at night, think of the points you'll lose Gryffindor if you're caught, and you're bound to be.
你最好不要夜里起来在学校里走来走去。假如你被抓住的话,想想格林芬顿将会因你而被扣掉多少分!你得为此而负责!
It's really very selfish of you.
哼,你太自私了!
And it's really none of your business, said Harry.
无论怎样都不关你事!哈利回答道。
Good-bye, said Ron.
再见!罗恩说。