I think we've lost him, Harry panted, leaning against the cold wall and wiping his forehead.
我想,我们已经摆脱了费驰。哈利靠在冰冷的墙上,一边擦着前额的汗,一边气喘吁吁地说。
Neville was bent double, wheezing and spluttering.
尼维尔一屁股坐了下来,大口大口地喘气。
I — told — you, Hermione gasped, clutching at the stitch in her chest, I — told — you.
我……早已……警告过……你……荷米恩用力地抓着胸前的衣服,喘着说。 早……警告过你……
We've got to get back to Gryffindor tower, said Ron, quickly as possible.
现在我们回到了原处,罗恩说,赶快回去吧。
Malfoy tricked you, Hermione said to Harry.
马尔夫是在捉弄你,荷米恩对哈利说。
You realize that, don't you? He was never going to meet you — Filch knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off.
你应该明白这一点的,对不对?他从来就没打算过要和你决斗——费驰怎么会知道有人躲在纪念品展览室里?肯定是马尔夫向他告密的!
Harry thought she was probably right, but he wasn't going to tell her that.
哈利心里面认为荷米恩说得对,不过他并不准备告诉她。
Let's go.
咱们走吧。
It wasn't going to be that simple.
要回去可也不容易。
They hadn't gone more than a dozen paces when a doorknob rattled and something came shooting out of a classroom in front of them.
四人才走了几步,教室的门把手噔地动了一下,有个人呼他从教室里蹦了出来。
It was Peeves.
是喧哗鬼皮维斯!
He caught sight of them and gave a squeal of delight.
他冲着四人吱吱地笑,高兴得手舞足蹈。
Shut up, Peeves — please — you'll get us thrown out.
别吵,皮维斯……求求你……你这样做会使我们被费驰发现的!
Peeves cackled.
皮维斯咯咯地笑。
Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties?
半夜里出来散步吗?小家伙们?
Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty.
啧啧啧,真淘气,被费驰抓住的话可不得了哇!
Not if you don't give us away, Peeves, please.
所以请你不要告诉他,皮维斯,求你啦!
Should tell Filch, I should, said Peeves in a saintly voice, but his eyes glittered wickedly.
嗯,我必须把这件事告诉费驰,皮维斯故作严肃地说,他的眼睛不怀好意地眨了眨。
It's for your own good, you know.
这是为了你们好啊,你们要明白我的苦心。
Get out of the way, snapped Ron, taking a swipe at Peeves this was a big mistake.
快滚开!罗恩实在不耐烦了,冲着皮维斯大嚷——他这举动可闻了个大祸。
STUDENTS OUT OF BED! Peeves bellowed, STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR!
有学生半夜跑出来啦!皮维斯大声高呼,有学生半夜跑出来了!就在咒语学习室旁边哪!