But Michael had no consciousness of guilt at all.
但迈克尔一点没有内疚感。
I saw the original documentary that Mr. B. produced.
我看过原来制作的纪录片。
I didn't know Michael Jackson at the time,
当时我不认识迈克尔·杰克逊,
but something seemed very, very manipulative and very sinister about the way he approached Michael Jackson.
但他接近迈克尔·杰克逊的方式有些东西看起来非常邪恶,似乎有点手段。
And what was proof of that was the naivete Michael displayed in continuing to talk to this man, who clearly,
最好的证明是天真的迈克尔继续跟这个人聊天,很明显,
in my opinion, was bent on destroying his reputation.
在我看来,这个人是下定决心要毁掉他的名誉。
Tonight, 12-year-old Gavin reveals he spends nights at Neverland, sometimes in Jackson's bed, the star on the floor.
今晚,12岁的加文透露他晚上在那弗兰过夜,有时在杰克逊的床上,在地板上画着星星。
Next thing, you know, Children Protective Services became involved and different lawyers began asking questions.
下一件事是你知道的,儿童保护服务涉身其中,不同的律师开始问问题。
Tom S. is back in the picture again and the Arvizo family suddenly have decided that Michael had molested Gavin.
汤姆再次回忆而阿维左家族突然决定迈克尔已经骚扰加文。
Gavin came to Michael and said, Michael, could we sleep in your room tonight? and Michael looked at me and says,
加文对迈克尔说:迈克尔,我们今晚可以睡在你的房间吗?而迈克尔看着我说道:
I don't know, you know, I think you'd better ask your mother.
我不知道,你知道,我认为你最好问你的母亲。
Oh we already asked our mother; she says sure, no problem.
哦,我们已经问过我们的母亲,她说没问题,没问题。
I'm like, no, this is…something's odd.
我感觉,不,这有些奇怪。
This is not right.
这是不对的。
And then as I was about to go tell Gavin that he cannot sleep in Michael's room,
然后,我要去告诉加文,他不能睡在迈克尔的房间,
Michael says, Ok, I have a solution for this. You have to sleep in the room with me.
迈克尔说,好吧,我有一个办法来解决这个。你要和我睡在这个房间。
The two children slept on the bed and Michael and I slept on the floor.
这两个孩子睡在床上,而迈克尔和我睡在地板上。