It's really awful.
真是太糟糕了。
You started seeing Michael coming in every day, looking like death.
你开始看到迈克尔每天进来,像死了一般。
It was opposite.
这是背道而驰的。
The testimony was just destroying him.
证词是在毁了他的一生。
To sit there in court and watch the legal system hurl absurd and vindictive and nasty, mean-spirited allegations at him like this, absolutely traumatized him.
坐在法庭亲眼目睹我们的法制系统对他进行这样荒谬,肮脏的报复,卑鄙的指控,绝对是在伤害他。
For me, and for other people who actually knew Michael,
对我和其他那些实际上真正了解迈克尔的人而言,
this was a real human being, whose life was being destroyed, and every day it just seemed to get worse.
这是一个真正的人,他的生活被摧毁,每天只是似乎变得更糟。
One of the sheriffs came to me and said, you know ,You've got the best seat in the house.
其中一位地方长官来到我身边对我说,你知道,你获得了法庭中最好的位置。
And I said,Why?
我说:为什么?
And he said,Because you're sitting right behind Michael.
他说因为你坐在迈克尔身后。
And when we find him guilty.
而我们发现他有罪。