The national park's desginated three-day trail isn't for the faint-hearted.
国家公园指定三天的考验唯独不适合胆小者。
You need to carry all your own equipment, food and water.
你需要备足所有你自己的装备,食物和水。
And there's no electricity or showers on hand.
而且手边没有电力,也不能淋浴。
This walk is closed for five months of the year because of the heat.
这一旅途一年中有5个月因为天气炎热而关闭。
And today I can understand why.
时至今日我才理解个中缘由。
And the further you climb away from the only water in the park, the more you realize how little shelter there really is.
你攀爬的离公园唯一水源越远,你就越清楚离遮蔽所越远。
But the climb leads me to a high point, called, the best possible view of the Orange River.
但是攀爬带给我无上荣耀,那里可有最好的奥兰治河美景在等待你。
What a gorgeous gorge!
多么壮观的峡谷!
She is a beauty!
她简直美不胜收!
Definitely worth all that hard work to get up here.
能够到达这里所有的努力都绝对值得。