Tom hanks is once again the subject of the major of the Oscar buzz, this time with two movie saving Saving Mr.Banks and the thriller captain Phillips.
汤姆汉克斯携手两部电影《大梦想家》和惊悚片《菲利普斯船长》再次成为了奥斯卡的焦点人物。
He has already received the Golden globe nomination for captain Phillips, and he sat down with ABS, to talk about it.
他因为《菲利普斯船长》受到金球奖提名,现在他将接受ABS的采访。
Tom hanks taps this year for his role as Captain Phillips has a lot of experience of the Golden Globe.
汤姆?汉克斯因为担任《菲利普斯船长》中的船长菲利普斯而获提名,他和这一奖项也有很多故事。
This is his 8th nomination.
这是他的第8次提名。
There are shots of you when you are nominated, and you lose, you got the , not just you
你得到提名时候肯定无比欣喜,但最终和奖项擦肩而过,你得到过,但最终赢家并不是你。
Quite merciless,yeah.
很无情,但就是这样。
and you've got the smile. It's fake, right?
而你总是微笑面对。强颜欢笑,是吗?
No,no. It's you are petrified.
不,不。这是你的荣誉。
You cannot be a jerk. You know your head in some little box some way.
你不是演的不好。你知道自己必须经历一些事情。
This movie tells atale of a real-life hijack of a US cargo ship by Somali pirate.
这部电影讲述的是现实生活中美国货船被索马里海盗劫持的故事。
In 2009, the real-life captain Phillips wrote a book, which became the movie.
现实中的菲利普斯船长2009年写了一本书,最终有了这部电影。
How do you get on with the real captain Phillips?
你和原版的菲利普斯船长相处的如何?
Well, He is a great guy.
嗯,他是个伟大的人。
He was fine with meeting me, and understand that me gotta present him.
他对于见到我感到很高兴,明白我即将饰演他。
He probably want some other actors to play himself.
而他可能想要一些其他演员扮演自己。
It's always always the case.
总是这样的情况。
He wanted Clooney, or you know, guys, Clooney, Pitt, Brad, Bradley Cooper, got stuck with me.
他希望克鲁尼,或者你知道,那些家伙,克鲁尼,布拉德皮特,库珀,还有谁来了。
Also nominated fora Golden Globe is a guy called BA who plays the pirate chief.
还有金球奖提名饰演海盗首领的一个人。
He has never acted before.
他之前从未演过戏。
He was working as a chauffeur in Minneapolis when he answered the casting call for anyone who looked vaguely Somali.
他之前是在明尼阿波利斯做司机,之后收到了剧组打过去寻找看起来像索马里人的电话。
We have never meet face to face until they barged, they took possession of the bridge.
直到他们飞奔过去,占领舰桥前我们从未谋面。
The director of the one time documentary maker coll and that way.
导演有过拍摄纪录片的经历而且擅长这种手法。
It was terrified,and we knew it was fake.
它很惊悚,但我们知道这是假的。
A lot of stuff came out in the course of this very clumsy thing that we are not scripted but we are very much in the moment.
电影中很多东西都是在在平静中突起波澜,我们并非照本宣科但那时候都表现的很到位。
I didn't even know what they were talking until i saw the film.
直到我看到这部电影时候我甚至不知道他们在说什么。
And I could read the subtitles.
而且我能够背出台词。
This movie makes feel that I was inside the heads of the crew and the pirates.
这部电影感觉我成了海盗中的囊中物。
Hence, four nominations in total.
因此,总共有4项提名。
Do you care about being nominated you know, you have won so much.
你关心被提名吗,你知道,你已经赢得了这么多次。
You have been nominated so manytimes.
你被提名这么多次。
Without a doubt,it's fun.
毫无疑问,这是种乐趣。
It's fun to be nominated.
很高兴被提名。
I gotta go to those really cool parties.
和那些很棒的人合作我很高兴。