I tell of you, it is just a couple of weeks, this man right here, Jason Aldean could be picking up his first Grammy.
我要告诉你的是,仅仅几周时间里,在这里的这个人, 杰森·阿尔丁可能会获得他的第一座格莱美奖。
His latest CD Night Train is up for best country album.
他的最新CD《Night Train(夜间列车) 》斩获最佳乡村歌曲专辑殊荣。
Meantime, he's just been named CMT's Artist of the Year for the fourth year running.
与此同时,他也连续第四年被提名为CMT年度艺术家。
All 8.5 million records sold, 12 No.1 hits.
这位歌手有着850万的销售纪录,12次获得人气第一。
Give it up, for the one and only, Jason Aldean.
下面让我们欢迎杰森·阿尔丁。
Thank you, that's a good introduction.
谢谢你,很棒的介绍。
Thank you very much, I get all excited.
非常感谢,我非常兴奋。
I feel like I am at the ball park and know how you love sports.
我觉得自己置身于球场上而且清楚你爱运动。
Okay. The big announcement,let's hear.
好吧。大声宣布吧,我们洗耳恭听。
Yeah, this year I wanted to make a big announcement.
是的,今年我想做出一个重大声明。
And actually partnered up with Major League Baseball to kick off a new tour.
实际上我们与美国职业棒球大联盟合作,准备开始一次全新的计划。
Like I said, partnered with Major League Baseball.
就像我说的,与美国职业棒球大联盟合作。
We're gonna go...go play at stadium...in a bunch of stadiums this year.
我们会…在体育场演出…今年在一些育场会出现我们的身影。
So those are gonna start to come out, the stadiums we're gonna do are gonna come out, you know just kind of periodically through out the year.
所以计划会开始实施,我们会进入体育场馆,你知道的,今年会定期在那里演出。
Totally, I think it's gonna be about, total about 50 shows on this tour.
我认为今年大概有50场演出。
So we got Florida Georgia Line, Tyler Farr going out with us.
因此我们邀请到佛罗里达·格鲁吉亚,泰勒·法尔与我们共同前往。
Excellent. So it's gonna be a fun year.
太棒了。所以今年会是有趣的一年。