"Edward." I tried to tell him, but my voice was so heavy and slow. I couldn't understand myself.
“爱德华。”我试图告诉他,但我的声音是那么的沉重和迟缓。我甚至听不懂自己在说什么。
"Bella, you're going to be fine. Can you hear me, Bella? I love you."
“贝拉,你会好起来的。你能听到我说话吗,贝拉?我爱你!”
"Edward," I tried again. My voice was a little clearer.
“爱德华。”我又试了一次。我的声音清楚一点了。
"Yes, I'm here."
“是的,我在这儿。”
"It hurts," I whimpered.
“很痛。”我耳语着。
"I know, Bella, I know" — and then, away from me, anguished — "can't you do anything?"
“我知道,贝拉,我知道”——然后,他的声音离我而去,显得很痛苦——“你不能做点什么吗?”
"My bag, please… Hold your breath, Alice, it will help," Carlisle promised.
“请你去拿我的包……屏住呼吸,爱丽丝,这会很管用。”卡莱尔保证道
"Alice?" I groaned.
“爱丽丝?”我低吟着。
"She's here, she knew where to find you."
“她在这里。她知道上哪儿找你。”
"My hand hurts," I tried to tell him.
“我的手很痛。”我试图告诉他。
"I know, Bella. Carlisle will give you something, it will stop."
“我知道,贝拉。卡莱尔会给你注射一点东西,给你止痛。”
"My hand is burning!" I screamed, finally breaking through the last of the darkness, my eyes fluttering open. I couldn't see his face, something dark and warm was clouding my eyes. Why couldn't they see the fire and put it out?
“我的手在燃烧!”我尖叫着,最终挣脱了最后一点黑暗,我的眼睛颤抖着睁开了。我看不见他的脸,某些阴暗而温暖的东西遮蔽了我的视线。他们为什么能看着火焰,把它扑灭呢?
His voice was frightened. "Bella?"
他的声音听起来吓坏了。“贝拉?”
"The fire! Someone stop the fire!" I screamed as it burned me.
“火!快来人把火扑灭!”我尖叫着,火焰灼烧着我。
"Carlisle! Her hand!"
“卡莱尔!她的手!”
"He bit her." Carlisle's voice was no longer calm, it was appalled.
“他咬了她。”卡莱尔的声音不再平静,开始惶恐起来。
I heard Edward catch his breath in horror.
我听到爱德华恐惧地屏住了呼吸。