Number 7:falling tone.Number1:Used in declarative sentences. | Are you satisfied?↘ |
第7:降调。第1:用于陈述句。 | 这下你可该满意了吧? |
I have already read that book.↘ | Will you take off your hat, please?↘ |
那本书我已经读过了。 | 请脱帽。 |
That street is two miles long.↘ | Number 2:Used in listing. |
那条街有两英里长。 | 第二:用于列项中。 |
Number 2:Used in special questions. | For each incomplete sentence, there are four choices marked A↗, B↗, C, and D.↘ |
第二:用于特殊疑问句。 | 对每一个不完整句,均给出四个选择答案,他们分别标为A,B,C和D。 |
What has happened to him?↘ | We study Chinese↗, history↗, geography↗, and English.↘ |
他出什么事了? | 我们学习中文,历史,地理和英语。 |
Which direction is it to the post office.↘ | Number3:Used in decorating sentences to express dout, guess,expection,etc. |
到邮局往哪个方向走? | 用来修饰句子表达一种怀疑,猜想,期盼,等等。 |
Rising tone is used in special questions to ask for repation. | You really want to do it?↗ |
升调被用在要求重复的特殊疑问句里。 | 你真想做这件事吗? |
What is your major?↗ | She might have gone.↗ |
你说你的专业是什么? | 她或许已经走过了吧。 |
Where shall we go for the holiday?↗ | I think so.↗ |
你说我们将到哪儿度假? | 我想是这样吧。 |
Number 3:Used in imperative sentences. | Number4:Used in adverbial phrases or clauses. |
第3:用于祈使句。 | 第4:用于状语从句。 |
Go back to your seat!↘ | After dinner↗, I read a magazine and made telephone calls.↘ |
回到你的座位上去! | 晚饭后我看了一本杂志,还打了几个电话。 |
Please do not hesitate to contact me.↘ | While you were writing letters↗, I was reading a book.↘ |
请及时与我取得联系。 | 你写信的时候我在看书。 |
Number 4:Used in exclamatory sentences. | Number5:Used in the first-have compound sentences. |
第4:用于感叹句。 | 第5:用于第一人称并列句。 |
What a small world!↘ | My fever is gone↗, but I still have a cough.↘ |
这世界竟是如此之小! | 我的烧退了,但还咳嗽。 |
Oh! My poor Mathilde, how you've changed! | My major is English↗, and I like it.↘ |
哦!我可怜的玛蒂尔德,你怎么变成这样了! | 我的专业是英语,我喜欢它。 |
Number 5:Used in alternative questions. | Number6:Used in type for imperative sentences. |
第5:用于选择疑问句。 | 第6:用于委婉虚拟语气。 |
Do you want to ride or walk?↘ | Excuse me, sire.↗ Can you help me?↗ |
你想坐车还是想步行? | 请原谅,先生,能帮帮我吗? |
Would you like coffee or rea?↘ | Number7:Used in address. |
你想喝咖啡还是想喝茶? | 第7:用于称呼语。 |
Number8:Rising tone. Number1:used in general questions. | Mrs. Smith↗, this is Tom Jones.↘ |
第八:升调。第1:用于一般问句中。 | 史密斯夫人,这位是汤姆·琼斯。 |
Do you mind if I sit here?↗ | Number9:Level tone.Used after a direct quotation. |
我坐这儿你介意吗? | 第九:平调。用于直接引语后。 |
Can you hand in your compositions today?↗ | "We are going to Florida," she said brightly.→ |
你们今天能交作文吗? | “我们要到佛罗里达去,”她兴高采烈地说。 |
A falling tone is used in general questions to express disatisfaction or to give an order. | "How do you fell, boy?" I asked him.→ |
降调通常用于一般疑问句来表示不满的情绪或者表示命令。 | “你感觉怎么样,孩子?”我问他。 |