How To Ski Bumps / Moguls
猫跳
Bumps or Moguls are something you're going to find a lot of if you're going off-piste
如果你是在野外滑雪,那么你将会体验猫跳的刺激感。
They can be quite intimidating at times. But with some the techniques we're going to look at,
有时候,猫跳的确是有些恐怖。但是如果有以下我们要讲解的技巧,
you'll be amazed at how much more confident you'll start to feel when you're starting to ski bumps.
你就会很有信心去感受猫跳的刺激感了。
Try and find some nice ones, like this, they're not too intimidating.
尝试这些柔和的动作,像这样,他们也没有那么恐怖。
The bumps behind me here are a little bit too big to start with.
我背后的这个猫跳对于刚入门的话难度就比较大。
You might be able to get down them,
你也许可以领会这些动作,
but if you're try to work on your technique find some smaller ones that aren't going to intimidate you.
但一旦你要去尝试的时候,一定要在自己能力范围内做一些不会对你造成危害的动作。
A good way to practice the bumps is find a few small ones like this and you can actually go across them.
一个很好的方法去练习猫跳就是找到像这样的一些小幅度动作,你真的可以掌握这些动作的。
We're going to keep our hands in front shoulders over your feet and relax.
我们要保持放松并把手伸向身体前方。
Two goals:
有两个目的:
keep your head at the same level so you can absorb the bumps,pushed down into the trough, absorb.
保持你头部一直在同一高度上,这样你才能吸收蘑菇,滑到包底的线路。
And the other one is to keep your feet incontinence with the snow all the way through, nice and smooth.
另一个原则就是要一直保持你的脚和雪地能够自然而又平滑地接触。
So the hands are in front.Absorb. Pushed down, really keep that head at the same level.
因此手一定要伸向前方。记住这一点。吸收然后下压,一定要保持头部不动。
Stay balanced over your feet.
保持你双脚平衡。
Let the bump push your feet up and then extend down into the trough.
让蘑菇推进你的脚向上滑行,然后向下延伸到滑行包底。
We're going to look at three ways to handle these bumps.
我们将看到有三种方式来掌握这些蘑菇。
The first one is actually turning on top of the bump
第一个方法就是在蘑菇的包顶转弯。
A lot of people try and ski around them the whole time and avoid them and it's not always the best thing to do.
很多人都是一直尝试绕过蘑菇,避免猫跳。事实上这并不总是最佳选择。
We actually going to use that bump to help us.
我们应该用包来促进我们滑行。
It's perfect here. I've got a lot of space around the bump.
这就完美了。我在猫跳方面已经有了一定经验。
They're not too close and turning on the top is probably the best option.
他们并不是很接近,在最高点进行扭转可能是最好的选择。
So nice and positive on top of that bump, here's another one on top, on top
因此在包顶保持放松乐观的状态。这里是最高点另一个猫跳,在最高点的。
Positive pole plant, turning on the bump looking ahead and anticipating what's down the slope.
向前点杖,滑到包顶,向前看,观察前面的线路。
Get the timing right and the bump will help you turn
掌控好节奏,蘑菇就可以帮助你转弯。
So another way to do it for these small bumps.
因此另一种方式来应对小包
If you've got some space around them, you can turn around the outsides.
如果你能有一定空间,你就可以在包的外侧转弯。
If it looks like you've got an opening and space it's not a bad option.
如果你看到一条有空间的线路,它不是一个坏的选择。
Start to use a combination of these two techniques in the smaller bumps
在小幅度的蘑菇中,连接使用这两个技巧。
It will give you more options on where you can turn
关于在哪开始转弯,它可以给你更多的选择。
Turnaround the bumps or on top.
绕着包滑,或者在蘑菇顶端转弯。
Be versatile.
滑雪动作就会变得精彩绝伦。
Once you're feeling happy on the smaller bumps
一旦能应对矮一点的蘑菇,
we're going to look at the third thing that is going to help you deal with steeper slopes and bigger bumps.
我们就可以进入第三种方式了,它会告诉你如何应对陡坡和更大的蘑菇。
The last thing look at is using the back side of the bump as a brake.
最后一点就是让蘑菇的内侧帮助减速。
So I'm actuating going to turn into it, use that face to slow me down and then gently turn around it.
因此注意我下面的动作,滑进包底,用那一侧来让自己慢下来然后慢慢转身。
You'll probably find it happening more on steeper bumps that are a little bit closer together
你可能会觉得蘑菇更密,
and probably the slope is a bit steeper as well.
斜坡太陡峭。
Let's take a look.
让我们一起看一下。。
So there's a back. Use the back of that slope.
因此有一个背面。利用斜坡的背面。
I'm turning into the back side of the bump the around.
我转向了蘑菇的内侧。
Plant the pole, feel the break and then turn around.
点杖,感受这里的停顿,然后转身。
Think about where you gonna be on the first two or three bumps.
想想在最开始的两三个蘑菇中哪个位置转身。
Don't just set off with no idea or plan for where you are going to be turning.
不要没有考虑就实施或者为你将在哪里转身做计划。
So for at least those first three you are going to be in a good position and get the rhythm and then you're flowing down the run.
因此在最开始的三个蘑菇中,你要去找一个好的姿势,并且抓住节奏,然后你要顺着动作滑行。
The other thing to watch is your speed into the first turn.
另一件要关注的就是在第一个转弯处你的速度问题。
Don't go off there like a man possessed and spend the next two turns trying to get control back.
不要像一个男人一样突然动作,要在接下来的两个转身尝试控制住速度。
Start off nice and easy and build it up.
出发要优雅且放。
I'm coming on to face here
我将在这里开始。
Some nice bumps down here .
这里是一些不错的包。
But before I'm going to go,I'm going to plan my first two or three turns after that it's going to be much more ad-lib
但是在我出发之前,在过于即兴的转身过后计划一下最开始的两三个转身。
But get those first two or three sorted in your head before you actually set off.
在你真正出发前,在你的脑海里策划出最初的两三个动作。
You're going to be in a rhythm and you're going to have much more time to handle the rest the run.
你要抓准你的节拍,然后你就会在滑行过程中有更多时间去掌控其它方面。
So I'm looking in front of me, the hands in front, I'm going to do a turn around that one over there.
因此我向前看,手也向前伸展,我将在那里的猫跳中转身。
nice and smooth. Absorb those bumps ,keep those hands in front, looking ahead of you,always be a step ahead.
优美而又平滑的。掌握这些猫跳保持双手向前,并要看向你的前方一步。
it's not about using any one of those techniques, it's about using all three.
这不是说只有其中一个技巧,而是三个都要用。
Pick out the right one at the right time and you'll find yourself having a lot more control coming down the bumps.
在合适的时间里选择合适的动作。你就会能在猫跳中更好地控制自己的动作。
It's really important to look ahead and if you looked at a bump and decided to make a turn on it,
向前看真的很重要。如果你已经准备猫跳,并决定在猫跳的时候转身,
don't keep staring at it.
就不要保持凝视状态。
Push that gaze forward.
向前推进你的凝视。
You'll have much more time to react and you'll see things coming at you earlier.
你会有足够的时间做出反应,并且你会事先预见一些事情。
Keep those hands in front and really trying and relax.
保持双手向前,保持放松。
You can actually turn something that is quite intimidating into something that is a lot of fun.
你就可以真正将相对刺激危险的事物转化得充满乐趣。注:本文翻译由en88字幕组完成。