It's confidence.
自信
One more stage.
还有作用更强的
And that's the Barbiturates. Now these are anaesthetics.
是巴比妥酸盐 相当于麻醉药
High-dose Barbiturates Anaesthetics put people to sleep.
大剂量的巴比妥酸盐或麻醉药会使人昏睡
If you take too much of them you stop breathing and die.
服用过量会丧命
Thats why people die of alcohol.
酒精夺命之处就在于此
I couldn't remember nothing...
我什么都记不起来了
er...for the next four or five days.
醉酒后一直持续四五天
If you've got bruises and you don't know how you've got them
甚至都不知道自己为什么撞伤了
you've had a good night.
睡得很安稳
It seems obvious doesn't it
现在很明显
across the land at the weekend
全国上下一到周末
people are just getting out of control on alcohol.
人们便纵情饮酒
What's going on?
为什么会这样
How you get off your trolley on alcohol? Everything's going on.
人们为什么会沉迷于饮酒 原因有很多
The anxiolytic effect is taking away your fear.
抗焦虑作用会减轻恐惧心理
The stimulant effect is making you aggressive and irritable.
兴奋作用让人勇往直前
The serotonin effect is making you feel good
血清素使人感到愉悦
even though youre actually perhaps getting beaten up. Yeah.
就算你可能被人暴揍了一顿
And then the anaesthetic effect is taking away that sense of self-awareness
麻醉剂让人失去自我意识
which most of us use to prevent ourselves doing silly things.
所以酒后人们常常会干出傻事