想买个新手机,结果却遇到了一次非常令人不快的购物经历,消费者认为导购态度不好, 绕弯子,拖延时间,不专业,导购觉得顾客挑剔,难搞,不近人情。一场争执告到老板那里去了,大Boss会如何处理呢?顾客至上还是偏袒自己人?
Dialogue 1:
(Xiao Gao has returned to the store where he bought his phone, he hassome complaints about the customer service)
(小高又回到他买手机的那个店,他想要投诉一个店员的服务态度)
Jingjing: Yes, how can I help you?
京晶:你好,需要什么帮助?
Xiao Gao: I'd like to speak with the manager regarding a purchase I madeyesterday.
小高:我想跟你们经理谈谈昨天买东西的事情。
Jingjing: Is there something that perhaps I can help you with?
京晶:我有什么能帮你的么?
Xiao Gao: No, I'd like to see the manager on this one.
小高:不用,这件事情我想找经理谈。
(manager arrives)(经理来了)
Jingjing: Yes, can I help you?
京晶:您好,您需要什么帮助?
Xiao Gao: Yes, I bought this phone yesterday and your rep was extremelydiscourteous and unpleasant. He was wheeling and dealing, I want to tell youabout his ignorance.
小高:我昨天在你们这儿买了一个手机,但是你们的销售代表非常无礼和不快,为了卖东西不择手段,我想要投诉他。
Jingjing: Could be the new fellow, he's not up to scratch, and I'm afraidhe's a repeat offender in the courtesy department.
京晶:估计您说的是我们的新员工,他还不太合格,而且我恐怕就礼貌问题来说他已经不是第一次犯错了。
Xiao Gao: With service like that, you are sure to lose your client base.
小高:如果你们的服务一直是这样的,肯定要丢掉很多客户的。
Jingjing: I'm so sorry about this, sir, is there anything particular youwould like to share for the record?
京晶:对此我感到非常抱歉,先生,您还有什么具体想要告诉我们,以便我们记录在案的吗?
Xiao Gao: Yes, he was running me around in circles regarding therefund policy. Also, he seemed to be playing for time when I asked himabout your competitor's models.
小高:嗯,在关于退款问题上他一直在跟我绕圈子,而且当我问他关于你们竞争者的一些机型的时候,他一直在拖延时间。
Jingjing: He's very green but that's not an excuse. I'll be sure to have a word with him.
京晶:虽然他是个新手,但这绝不是个理由。您放心,我肯定会找他谈话的。
Xiao Gao: I would appreciate that, thank you.
小高:那就好,谢谢!
习语短语
1. on this one = 在这件问题上
2. wheeling and dealing = 不择手段,不诚实
3. not up to scratch = 不合格
4. repeat offender = 一直犯同样错误的人,惯犯
5. client base = 客户源
6. for the record = 记录在案
7. run someone around in circles = 绕圈子,令某人困惑
8. play for time = 拖延时间,制造借口
9. green = 生疏的,(工作)不熟练的