Just because you like to lead doesn't mean he wants to dance. Some traditions are born of nature and last through time for a reason.
你喜欢领舞并不代表着他喜欢跳舞。有些传统是与生俱来并且有其长久存在的意义。
“Hey, let's meet at so-and-so's party/any bar/friend's house” is not a date. Even if you live in New York.
“嘿,我们在派对/酒吧/朋友家见面吧”并不是约会。哪怕你在纽约。
Men don't forget how much they like you. So put down the phone.
男人不会忘记他们有多喜欢你。所以把电话放下吧。
You are good enough to be asked out.
你值得被约出去。
Our Super-Good Really Helpful Excises
我们超级棒的真实有用的练习
Hey, what's a self-help tome without excise?
嘿,没有练习怎么能称为自助书呢?
Our chapters will all be so brave and wise that we want to make sure you retain as much of the brilliance as you can.
我们的篇章都是如此充满的勇敢和智慧,我们要确保你尽可能多地保留自己的才华。
So for all of you who feel the need to get out of your problems and into your crayon box, have at it.
所以你们所有觉得需要摆脱自己的问题并且爱上自己蜡笔盒的人,大展身手吧。
Love, Greg and Liz
爱你的格雷格和莉兹
Think of 5 reasons why you think you have every right and good reasons to call him.
想5个你认为正确的好理由约他出来。
If you are not driving, write them down.
如果你没在开车的话就把它写下来。
Then wait an hour. Or at least ten minutes.
然后等待1个小时。或者10分钟。
Then ask yourself: Do I seem pathetic? Do I sound like someone who doesn't trust my own innate hotness?
然后问问自己:我看起来很可悲么?我听起来像是不相信自己与生俱来魅力的人么?
Yes, you do! Now put your dialing finger away, get out of the house, and go find some fun.
是的,你是!现在把拨号的手指拿开,出门找点儿乐子。
P.S. : You just did a exercise about a guy who hasn't even extended to you the energy of a phone call.
注:你只是做了一个关于一个甚至没有给你打电话的人的练习。
Why would you want to chase that down?
你为什么要追求那个人呢?