He closed his eyes and said, "Abracadabra!"
闭上眼睛念念有词道:“阿不拉卡达不拉!”
At once, the sky went dark.
天空立刻暗了下来。
Black smoke came from the fire, and the ground under the fire began to open.
火堆里冒出黑烟,火底下的地面裂开了。
Then the smoke went away, and in the ground there was now a big white stone with a ring in it.
黑烟散尽后,地面上出现一块白色的巨石,上面还有一个环。
Aladdin was very afraid.
阿拉丁非常害怕。
He began to run away, but Abanazar took his arm and hit him on the head.
他拔腿就跑,但阿巴那扎尔一把抓住他的手臂,抡起一掌打在他的头上。
For a minute or two Aladdin could not speak or move.
有那么一两分钟,阿拉丁说不出话来,也动弹不得。
Then he cried, "Why did you do that, Uncle?"
然后他哭了起来:“你为什么要那样做呢,叔叔?”
"You must be a man now, not a child," said Abanazar.
“你现在必须是一个男人了,而不是一个孩子。”阿巴那扎尔说,
I am your father's brother, and you must obey me.
我是你父亲的兄弟,你必须听我的。
Don't be afraid.
不要害怕,
In a short time you're going to be a rich man.
你很快就会成为一个富翁。
Now, listen carefully. He took Aladdin's hand.
现在,好好听着。他拉起阿拉丁的手,
Only you can move this stone.
现在,好好听着。”他拉起阿拉丁的手,
Put your hand on the ring and say your name and your father's name.
用手抓住这个环,同时喊出你和你父亲的名字。
Very afraid, Aladdin put his hand on the ring.
阿拉丁战战兢兢地抓住那个环。
It was not hot, but very cold.
环一点也不热,倒是非常冰冷。
"I am Aladdin, son of Mustafa," he said.
“我是阿拉丁,穆斯塔法的儿子。”他说道。
The stone moved easily, and now Aladdin could see stairs under the ground.
巨石很轻易地被移开了,阿拉丁看到地下有一道台阶。
"Go down those stairs," Abanazar said, "and then through four big rooms."
“沿着那些台阶走下去,”阿巴那扎尔说,“穿过四个大屋子。”
In the last room there is a door into a garden, and under one of the trees there is a lamp.
在最后一个房间里有一扇门通向一个花园,园里的一棵树下有一盏油灯。
You can take some fruit from the trees, but first you must find the lamp. Bring the lamp to me.
你可以从那些树上摘一些果子,但你必须先找到那盏油灯,并把它带给我。
"Please come with me, Uncle!" Aladdin said.
“跟我一起下去吧,叔叔!”阿拉丁说。
No. Only you can do this.
不行,只有你能做到这个。