The president often criticized for his caution is now doing things in his own way.
由于谨慎而时常遭受批评的总统现在决定任性一回。
He is cut a climate deal with China and he issued an immigration order.
他与中国达成了气候协定并颁布了移民令。
We'll see how far he can take it.
让我们来看看他能做到什么程度吧。
Good evening, everybody.
大家晚上好。
Welcome to the White House Correspondents' dinner.
欢迎参加白宫记者晚宴。
A night when Washington celebrates itself.
一个华盛顿自我庆祝的夜晚。
Somebody's got to do it.
必须得有人做才行。
And welcome to the fourth quarter of my presidency.
欢迎来到我的第四季度总统任期。
It's true...that's Michelle cheering.
是的...那是米歇尔在欢呼。
The fact is I feel more loose and relaxed than ever.
事实上我感觉到从未有过的轻松。
Those Joe Biden shoulder massages they're like magic.
乔·拜登的肩膀按摩神奇极了。
You should try one.
你应该试试。
Oh, you have.
哦,你已经试过了。
I am determined to make the most of every moment I have left.
我决定利用好剩余的每一分钟。
After the midterm elections, my advisors asked me "Mr. President, do you have a bucket list?"
中期选举之后,我的顾问问我:“总统先生,你有遗愿清单么?”
And I said, "Well, I have something that rhymes with bucket list."
我说:“我倒是有一些跟遗愿清单押韵的东西。”