He promises me that it will never happen again—just old feelings came up and he couldn't control himself.
他答应我再也不犯了——那只是旧情涌现,他没办法控制自己。
I want to forgive him—it was only once—but it feels like everything is ruined.
我想原谅他——如果只有这次——但是这让我感觉什么都毁了。
Can he really be in love with me and do this to me?
他这么对我是真的爱我么?
Signed Joyce
乔伊斯
Dear Ruined, Who decided to put the "ex" in "sex"?
亲爱的毁了,是谁决定把“前任”放在“性”里的?
You're telling me that the “get out of her vagina free” card is that he used to be married to her?
你是在说“自由出入她的阴道”卡片就是他曾经跟她结过婚?
Does that mean he can also sleep with the woman who cleans his teeth?
这是不是意味着他也可以跟清洁他牙齿的人睡?
How about the lady who develops his photos?
那给他洗照片的女士又如何呢?
Hope he's not going to his high school reunion.
希望他没打算去高中聚会。
Again, it doesn't really matter if he's still in love with you.
再次重申,这跟他是否依然爱你无关。
He's given you a pretty big clue about how he feels about your relationship.
他给了你一个他对这段感情看法的明显线索。
The bigger question is, can you still be in love with him?
更重要的问题是,你依然爱他吗?
Signed Greg
格雷格
You can't blame a guy for having feelings.
你不能责备一个男人对人有感觉。
You love someone, you break up, you still have feelings.
你爱上某人,跟他分手,你依旧对他有感情。
Thank God for that really. But having feelings doesn't mean you have to have sex.
太感谢上帝了。但是有感情并不代表你该做爱。
That required him to take his feelings and use them to be somewhere alone with his beloved, undress her, kiss her, and do all the other things involved with having sexual intercourse with someone.
这需要他放任他的感情,并随之和他的所爱独处,脱光她,吻她,做一切关于性交的事。
Hooray for feelings. Just keep them in your pants.
感情万岁。管好你的裤子。
It's So Simple
显而易见
If you are in a mutually established monogamous relationship, then when someone cheats on you, they have decided to blatantly disrespect a very important decision you two made together.
如果你身处一段双向的一夫一妻制感情,那如果对方背叛了你,那他们已经决定公然的不尊重你俩做出的决定。
They've chosen to do this without your knowledge, thereby adding lies and secrecy to your relationship.
他们选择背着你这么做,然后在恋情中撒谎,藏秘密。
Let's call cheating what it is: a complete betrayal of trust.
让我们给欺骗定义:对信任的完全背叛。
Cheaters are people who have a lot of stuff to work out and they're working it out on your time and with your heart.
欺骗者是一些有很多事情需要解决,而且用你的时间和感情来解决的人。
Some cheaters might give you an excuse, some might not have one at all, some might even blame you.
一些欺骗者会给你一个理由,一些没有,一些甚至会责备你。
No one can tell you exactly what to do when faced with this very complicated and painful situation.
没有人会确切告诉你面对这种复杂痛苦的情况该怎么办。
But the bottom line is, is this what you had hoped for in a relationship?
但是底线是,这是你期望的恋情吗?