February 17
2月17日
Read it!
读读看!
Flight attendants spend a lot of time in the sky.
空服员待在天空中的时间很长。
They work on planes. They keep passengers safe.
他们在飞机上工作, 保护乘客平安。
They show passengers the emergency exit and how to wear their seat belt.
他们会向乘客说明紧急出口在哪里,也会教他们如何系上安全带。
Passengers should wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
乘客应该穿着舒适的衣服与鞋子。
They also shouldn't pack too much in their bags and carry-ons.
他们的包包与登机箱不该塞太多东西,
They have to carry them!
他们可得自己携带呢!
Conversation A
会话A
Thanks for being on the program, Amy.
爱咪,谢谢妳来到我们的节目。
You spend a lot of time in the sky.
妳待在天空中的时间很长。
I do. I'm a flight attendant.
的确。我是空服员,
I work on a plane.
我在飞机上工作。
How often do flight attendants work?
空服员工作的时数有多高?
Most flight attendants work 65 to 85 hours a month.
大多数空服员一个月都工作六十五到八十五个小时。
Oh. Is your job difficult?
喔。妳的工作困难吗?
Sometimes it is. My job can be tiring.
有时候。我的工作有时候会让人很疲累,
But it can be fun, too.
但有时候也很好玩。
Conversation B
会话B
Tell us more about your job.
多跟我们谈谈妳的工作。
Flight attendants take care of people. We keep them safe.
空服员照顾乘客, 我们保护乘客平安。
How do flight attendants keep people safe?
空服员要怎么保护乘客平安?
We show them how to wear their seat belts.
我们教他们怎么系上安全带,
We also show them the emergency exits.
也告诉他们紧急出口在哪里。
Those are important things to know.
这些都是一定要知道的事情。
We serve passengers drinks and food, too.
我们也供应饮料和餐点给乘客,
We try to keep them comfortable on the flight.
我们尽力让他们在航程中感到舒适。
Conversation C
会话C
Can you give us some tips for traveling?
妳可以为我们提供一些旅行的诀窍吗?
Sure. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on the plane!
没问题。在飞机上要穿着舒适的衣服和鞋子!
Yes. You want to be comfortable.
是,你要让自己舒服一点,
You have to sit for a long time.
因为你必须坐很长一段时间。
Right. Don't pack too many things in your bag or carry-ons.
没错。你的包包或登机箱里不要放太多东西。
If you pack a lot of things, you have to carry it!
你如果塞很多东西,也得自己提!
That's right.
没错。