This kind of survival is measured in seconds.
这样的生存挑战以秒计时
It's agony on my bare skin,and even the camera has frozen.
刺骨的冰水袭击我裸露的皮肤 摄像机镜头甚至结冰了
But you've got to keep focused.I am gonna use this ice block try and float my rucksack across.
但是你必须集中精力 我要用这块浮冰 带我的背包过河
It probably stands a better chance of staying dry then.
这也许能让我的包不被打湿
The ice block is still floating with all my gear,and it's helping me struggle across the rocky bottom.
浮冰承载着我所有的东西 并帮我越过岩石密布的河床
So far, looking,looking okay.Okay, we're in.
现在看起来 看起来不错 全部浸入水中了
The shock of hitting the freezing water can cause cardiac arrest as the veins in your body constrict.
这种与冰水的撞击 使得体内血管收缩 这能引发心脏骤停
So stay calm, keep your wits.If you black out here, you're dead.
保持冷静 随机应变 如果你在这里昏过去 那就死定了
That's over, the deep bit.Let's get ashore.I'm out of the river, but not out of danger,
最深处已经过去了 上岸 虽然脱离冰水 但并未脱离危险
a core-temperature drop of just 3 degrees is enough to send the body into hypothermic shutdown.
体内温度下降了三度 足以致命
I have to get warm and fast.Bloody norah!
我必须尽快获取温度 天啊
I'm gonna use this parachute just to sit on,insulate me a bit from the snow,gonna wrap myself a little bit.
我要坐在降落伞上 阻隔雪 并将自己裹在里面