Hello.My name is Stephen Hawking physicist,cosmologist,and something of a dreamer.
大家好 我是史蒂芬·霍金 一个物理学家 宇宙学家 有时还是个梦想家
Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer,in my mind,I am free...
虽然我行动不便 也必须通过电脑发声 但我的思绪却在自由驰骋
Free to explore the deepest questions of the Universe.
得以探索关于宇宙的大哉问
Among them, the deepest of all...
其中最深奥的一则
ls there a God who created and controls the Universe from the stars and the planets to you and me?
是否有上帝创造并控制宇宙 从恒星 行星 到你跟我
Finding out takes us on a journey through the laws of nature,
要找出答案 必须历经一趟 自然法则之旅
for there,I think,lies the answer to the age-old mystery
我认为亘古谜题的答案即藏于其间
of how the Universe was made and how it really works.Check it out.
即宇宙如何形成又是如何运作 欢迎观看
I recently published a book that asked if God created the Universe.
我最近出版一本书 问到是否真有上帝造宇宙
It caused something of a stir.
掀起了不小的风波
People got upset that a scientist
人们不太高兴 一名科学家
should have anything to say on matters of religion.
胆敢对宗教议题发言
I have no desire to tell anyone what to believe,
我无疑告诉任何人该相信什么
but for me, asking if God exists is a valid question for science.
但我认为上帝是否存在 是合宜的科学提问