Morning, Gerard. Nice to see you.
早安,杰拉德,很高兴见到你
and Gerard Baker our food historian is here to shed light on all the dishes that the mums will be bringing
我们的食物史学家杰拉德会为我们解读妈妈们带来的菜
Setting up the recipes。
我们在准备菜谱
We're going to do my mam's killer fish cakes.
我们要做无敌炸鱼饼
Oh, and the rice pudding!
还有米布丁
Outside the tents it's looking like we might have to get our rain ponchos out again.
帐篷外似乎又要下雨
Back, I say! Back clouds, back rain,back pestilence. Bring in the sunshine, bring in the mothers.
雨和乌云都走开,带来阳光,让妈妈们来吧
The big finale to the recipe fair will be a supper banquet for local foodies
这些菜谱会将博览会推向高潮
and the three mums that we found on our travels will be doing the cooking.
三位旅行中拜访的妈妈会做菜
Welcome to your world. Look at this.
欢迎来到你们的世界。快看!
This is going to be your workspace for the next oh...well, day.
这是你们明天的工作地
Now, girls, the food that we ate in all of your homes was just brilliant.
妈妈们,你们做的菜非常棒。
It's going to be quite an eclectic supper though, I think.
我认为晚餐将会非常棒。
A meat and potato salt-cod curry!
肉土豆腌咖喱
So, are you looking forward to it?
你们期待吗
I'm looking to seeing all the different recipes
我期待见识跟多的食谱
and trying all the different things. And having a good laugh basically.
尝各种好吃的。开怀大笑
I've never had Portuguese food so I'm really looking forward to that.
我还没吃过葡式菜,所以我很期待
Well, we'll see!
敬请期待!
Have faith, girl, have faith! We'd better get on, we've got a lot to do.
要有信心,妈妈们。我们最好开始,我们工作很多。
We have. See you later, ladies.
是的。回见,女士们。
Bye! See you later!
拜拜,回见!
And, with our supper cooks happily installed in our recipe fair kitchen,
我们的超级厨师开工后
it's time to let the mums...And a good few dads!
是时候让妈妈们,还有一些爸爸们
..into the Mums Know Best simple suppers recipe fair!
进入博览会了
Right, well, it looks like the recipe fair is open!
似乎博览会开始了
And thank you for coming. Oh, yes!
感谢光临!
What've you got?!
你带了什么?
We want our recipe fair to be a celebration of family-friendly recipes
我想要我们的博览会成为家庭菜谱的庆典
that have stood the test of time.
这些菜谱历经时间检验
It's a chance for people to swap food ideas with like-minded folk and help keep great home cooking alive.
是感兴趣的人们交流想法以及保持菜谱生命力的机会