"Oh really?" said Mom.
“真的吗?”妈妈说。
And Fox went across the street.
于是小狐穿过马路。
"How nice of you, Fox," said Mrs. Ling.
“小狐你真好,”铃太太说。
"Mom made me," said Fox.
“我妈妈让我来的,”小狐说。
Mrs. Ling got into her car.
铃太太钻进汽车。
"I do hope they behave," she said.
“我真希望他们能乖乖的,”她说。
"I can handle them," said Fox. "They are just kids."
“我能管得住他们,”小狐说,“不就是一群小屁孩嘛。”
Mrs. Ling drove off.
铃太太开车走了。
"Hot dog!" yelled the Ling kids. And they went wild.
“太棒啦!”孩子们嚷嚷道。他们疯玩起来。
"Stop that!" cried Fox.
“停下来!”小狐大吼。
"Come down from there!" cried Fox.
“从那儿下来!”小狐大叫。
"Quit it!" cried Fox. "I don't have time for this!"
“别这样!”小狐嚷嚷着,“我真的受不了这个!”