So, as they say in our language,jallo—let's eat.
按照我们的语言就是,jallo,开动吧
Jallo! Jallo! Thank you.
开动!谢谢
Tuck in, tuck in. Thank you. Thanks.
尽情享用吧!谢谢!
What a great picnic dish as well.
多么美好的野餐!
It is, isn't it?
不是吗?
Because you can put that in Tupperware,take it with you.
可以装在保鲜盒里随身携带。
It's refreshing, lovely, fabulous.
口味很爽口,太好吃了
Oh, yeah!
耶
Mmm! Do you approve?
你同意吗?
Oh, it's fabulous!
嗯,非常棒!
Cool. The vegetables are crunchy, all the spices.
蔬菜口感酥脆,调料混合在一起
The flavours just build up and up and up.
口感层次丰富
And it's not too overpowering as well with the spices.
并且调料并不会掩盖其味道
Are you ready for your pakoras?
准备吃炸蔬菜丸子了吗?
Yes. Yes!
好唉!
Oh, yes. Have another one.
再来一个。
Don't hold back.
别客气
Go on! I couldn't possibly. Ooh!
再拿一个。噢我不会客气的
Lovely. Thank you.
谢谢!
Mmm. Oh!
嗯~
Oh, man!
噢,太棒了
These are the best pakoras I've ever had, and we've had a few.
这是我们吃过的最好吃的炸蔬菜丸子!
We have. Thank you. So...the wings.
是的,谢谢。尝尝鸡翅
These are fantastic.
真香!
I mean, we used to always have these when we were younger,
我们小时候常吃这个
going to picnics, because they're such good finger food,so easy to cook.
去野餐,这些食物特别好携带
This is a wonderful meal.
好棒的一顿饭
We'd like to give you an invitation.
我们想邀请你
We're having like a recipe fair.
我们有一个食物博览会
It's going to be lots and lots of people coming and bringing their recipes,
很多人会带着他们的食谱来
their kitchen equipment, the secrets, and we're all going to share.
他们的厨具,秘方,相互分享
Oh, that's really nice, boys. Great!
那很棒啊!
Yeah, no, it would be great, I can't wait!
我已经等不及了
Bye! See you!
再见!
See you, bye-bye!
拜拜!
What great food, great people.
菜肴和人都非常好
I tell you what, Dave, I'm really looking forward to the recipe fair, it's going to be mint!
我非常期待,绝对非常精彩的食物博览会
Yeah, there's even stuff for vegetarians! That's ridiculous!
甚至有素食主义者都能吃的食物!