So, you can either choose to use those opportunities
你可以选择使用这些机会
to continue fighting the fights that we've been locked in for decades
继续数十年来人类之间持续的冲突和斗争
or you can choose to reject those old divisions
你也可以选择摒弃这些旧的分化
and embrace folks with a different point of view
拥抱具有不同见解的人们
And if you do that, the latter
如果你按照后面那种做法做了
who knows where it might take you
可以预计 你被引往何方
more importantly, where it might take our country
更重要的 我们的国家会被引往何方
So, those are my three questions
这就是我的三个问题
Who do you want to be?
你想成为谁
How will you serve others?
你将如何服务他人
And who will you include in your lives?
以及你生命中将包含谁
And let me just share just a little secret before I end
在结束演讲之前 请允许我分享一点秘籍
As someone who has hired and managed hundreds of young people over the course of my career
作为曾经招募并管理过成百上千位年轻人的人
the answers to those questions, believe
我负责任地告诉你们 以上问题的答案
me are far more important than you can ever imagine
肯定比你们想象的要重要得多
Whether it was during my time as a lawyer, as an administrator at a University
不管我是作为律师 作为学校管理者
a nonprofit manager, even now as First Lady
作为非盈利机构管理者 还是现在作为第一夫人
I have never once ask someone I was interviewing
我从来就没要求过我所面试的人
to explain a test score or a grade in a class
解释一次考试的分数或一门课的成绩
Never
从未有过