I drove Stephen and his young brother out to Woburn Park and he climbed a tree.
我带着史蒂芬和他的弟弟 去沃本公园 他爬上一棵树
He was testing himself out, I think. I didn't realize.
我想他在测试自己 我没有意识到
He did manage to climb a tree and go along a branch of it and get himself down.
他能够爬树 沿着树枝把自己弄下来
I think he began to notice that his hands were less useful than they had been,but he didn't tell us.
我想他开始认识到自己的双手 没有曾经那么好用了 但是他没有告诉我们
Univ has these square staircases which are round but they're square.
大学里有些垂直的楼梯 圆角但却是垂直的
It was just coming down from one of the rooms.
他从一个房间出来
Steve actually fell on the stairs coming downstairs and kind of bounced all the way down to the bottom.
史蒂芬从楼梯上摔了下来 一直滚到底部
I don't know if he lost consciousness, but he lost his memory.
我不知道他是否失去了意识 但他失忆了
We took him to either my room or someone's room.
我们把他弄到一个地方 不是我房间也不是别人的房间
The first question of course was, "Who am I?"We told him, "You're Steve Hawking."
他第一个问题就问 "我是谁" 我们告诉他 "你是史蒂芬·霍金"
Right away he would ask again, "Who am I?""Steve Hawking."
接下来他立马又问了一遍 "我是谁" "史蒂芬·霍金"
Then, after a couple of minutes, he remembered he was Steve Hawking.
接着 过了几分钟 他想起他是史蒂芬·霍金
Then we'd say, "Do you remember going down to the bar and having a drink on Sunday night?"
然后我们问他 "你还记得星期天晚上" "你去酒吧喝酒么"
Or, "Do you remember coxing on the river on Monday?"
或者 "你还记得星期一我们在河上划船么"
And his memory came back gradually until he could remember the previous day's events,
他的记忆逐渐恢复了 直到他能记起几天前的一些事
and then the previous hour and by the end of the two hours, he could remember everything.
然后是几小时前 后来的两个小时他能记起每一件事
The question was, "Well, maybe you've lost.some of your mind because of this."
问题是 "你可能因为这个损伤了" "一些脑细胞"
And so Steve decided, "Well, I'll take the Mensa test."
然后史蒂芬说 "这样的话 我要参加门萨考试"
We said, "Of course you'll get in."But he came back delighted he was able to get into Mensa.Absolutely delighted.
我们回应道 "你一定会进的" 他回来很高兴他能够进入门萨 极其欣喜