Mate, I'm really in the mood for showing off.
伙计,我真的好想快点展示这些菜!
I know, Kingy, and I reckon our next mum's amazing royal recipe connections will fit in perfectly
我懂,下一位妈妈的皇家食谱绝对适合我们
This is nice, isn't it?
太棒了!
Oh, my goodness. Hello.
噢天哪,嗨!
Muriel told us that she could cook dishes for us exactly as her mother cooked them for Princess Margaret 50 years before.
茉莉告诉我们她可以为我们烹饪和她妈妈在五十年前为玛格丽特公主烹饪的完全一样的菜肴
Muriel lives in Tenbury, Wells,with her husband Richard and just down the road her son David is often back for mum's cooking.
茉莉住在藤布里威尔斯,和她的丈夫理查德,儿子大卫就住在一条街区,所以尝尝回来吃妈妈做的菜
Now these are the photographs of our family. Now that is my mother there.
这是家里的照片,这是我的妈妈
Right. What does your mum do?
你妈妈原来做什么工作?
Yeah. She was a cook to Admiral Sir William Tennant.He was the Lord Lieutenant of Worcestershire in the late '50s, early '60s.
威廉上将的厨师,上世纪五六十年代的伍斯特郡的总督
Right. And he used to entertain royalty as well.He had visits several times a year from Princess Margaret. Right. Yeah. Uh huh.
他也曾接待过皇家人员,玛格丽特公主来过几次。噢是的。
And when she came up she was always"ring Lady Tenant and say could she have lemon souffle for pudding. "
她每次来都会问特纳夫人她是否能吃柠檬布丁。
And that was one of my mum's favourites...
这也是我妈妈最爱的菜之一
And that's the recipe you've got there.And that's the recipe. Fabulous.
这是食谱
Are you going to cook for us the lemon souffle that your mother used to make?Yes, I'm going to show you. For Princess Margaret? Yes. I am indeed.
你会为我们做你妈妈给公主做得布丁吗?是的!
Do you still make it for your son?Yeah occasionally, yes.
你也做给儿子吃吗?是的