手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 公正(第3级) > 正文

公正(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:我让他高兴(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"Phone call for you, Mr Cole. You're popular today, aren't you?"

"您的电话,科尔先生。今天您可成了知名人士,不是吗?"
The nurse smiled, pushed the telephone table next to his bed, and went out.
护士微笑着,把电话桌推到床边,走了出去。
Alan picked up the phone." Hello?"
阿兰拿起电话。"喂?"
"Mr Cole? This is Detective David Hall.
"科尔先生吗?我是大卫·荷尔警探。
You remember I came to see you yesterday.
你一定记得我昨天去看过你。
I'm ringing because I've got a few more questions to ask you.
我给你电话是想再问你几个何题。
Is it all right if I come over to see you now ?
我现在过去看你,行吗?
"Er…well, I suppose so. But I've told you everything I know."
"哦…哦,可以吧。可我把所知道的什么都跟你说了。"
"Yes, I'm sure. But it's just that we have to get all the facts right. I'll come over now. Is that OK?"
"是的,我知道。可我们得核对一下事实。我现在就来,行吗?"
"Yes, fine. I…"
"行,好吧。我……"
"Great! See you in a few minutes, then."
"好的!那么一会儿见。"
Alan put the phone down slowly.
阿兰慢慢地放下电话。
He felt old, and tired, and very, very lonely.
他觉得自己老了,而且非常非常孤独。
Perhaps I'll ring Jane later when this man's gone, he thought.
也许等这个人走了以后我该给简打个电话,他想。
I hope she remembered to post the letter.
希望她没忘了寄信。
Kev pulled the bag off Jane's head and she saw the gun a few centimetres from her eyes.
凯夫从简的头上拽下袋子,简发现枪口就离她眼睛几厘米远。
" I'm going to untie this cloth round your mouth," Kev said.
"我要把围在你嘴上的这块布解下来,凯夫说,
" If you scream, I'll put a bullet through your head.
"你要是叫一声的话,我就叫枪子儿穿过你的脑袋。
This gun is silenced, no one will hear anything."
这枝枪装了消音器,没人会听见什么的。"
They untied the cloth and pulled her chair over to the wall, where the phone was.
他们解开布,把她坐的椅子拉到墙边,电话就在那儿。
The gun was pointing at her head all the time.
那枝枪一直对着她的脑袋。
"Do just what we tell you," Anna said." And everything will be all right."
按照我们说的做,"安娜说,"那样什么都好办。"
Jane was suddenly wild with anger. She said," You're Anna, aren't you?
"简突然气愤得发狂。她说:"你是安娜,不对吗?
My father loves you -- he thinks you're wonderful.
我父亲爱你-他觉得你好极了。
But you don't care about him at all, do you? You wish the bomb had killed him."
可你却根本不在乎他,是不是?你希望炸弹把他炸死。"
"Of course I care about him," Anna said softly." He's very important to me.
"我当然在乎他,"安娜轻声说,"他对我很重要。
That's why I'm going to phone him now, and you're going to talk to him, too."
所以我现在要给他打电话,而且你也要跟他讲话。"
Jane stared at her, then at Kev." Why?"
简盯着她看了看,然后又盯着凯夫。"为什么?"
Anna laughed." I'm going to ask him to keep our love a secret.
安娜大笑着。"我要让他对我们的爱保密。
I have a very difficult husband, you know."
你知道,我可有个不好对付的丈夫。"
What's the woman talking about? Jane thought. What does all this mean?
"这个女人在说什么?简想。这一切意昧着什么?
Then, suddenly, a lot of things came together in her mind, and everything became clear.
接着,她脑子里突然一下涌现出许多事,而且每件事都变得清楚了。
Anna had been with her father in the Mews on the night before the bombing.
爆炸前一晚,安娜曾和父亲一起在马厩呆过。
In the kitchen Anna had spoken about her father talking to the police.
刚才安娜在厨房说起父亲跟警察谈话的事。
Jane could hear from Kev's voice that he was Irish, and he and Anna had moved out of Bowater Gardens on the morning of the bombing.
简可以从凯夫的声音听出他是爱尔兰人,而且就在爆炸那天早上他和安娜搬出了堡渥特花园。
Later, Anna had been outside Parliainent, doing strange things with a camera when the bomb exploded.
后来,安娜曾在国会大厦外,在炸弹爆炸时拿着照相机做着奇怪的事,如果那是台照相机的话。
If it was a camera. Perhaps it had been a radio, sending a signal to the bomb.
也许那是无线电,正向炸弹发信号。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
signal ['signl]

想一想再看

n. 信号,标志
v. (发信号)通知、表示<

联想记忆
detective [di'tektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侦探的
n. 侦探

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
scream [skri:m]

想一想再看

n. 尖叫声
v. 尖叫,大笑

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。