I'm sorry.I'm late for biochem.Okay.You don't know my name, do you?
抱歉 生化课要迟到了 好吧 你还不知道我名字吧?
Is it Stanford?I should just kick your ass.
是不是斯坦福? 去你的
How do you go to a party and you meet someone,Amelia Ritter, but you prefer Amy.You're from Orinda.
你怎么这么随随便便就 阿米莉亚利塔,你喜欢别人叫你爱咪你来自奥林达
Your father's in commercial real estate and your mother's 10 years sober.
你父亲是地产商,母亲戒酒10年
What's my major?Trombone. Really? I remember something about a trombone.French.
我主修什么?吹长号 是吗?我记得和长号有关 法语
Your major's French.And yours? Mine? I don't have one You haven't declared?
你主修法语 你呢?我? 我没有你还没申请主修课程?
I don't go to school.You're kidding. No. Well, where did you go to school?
我不上学 开玩笑 真的 那么你是哪个学校毕业的?
William Taft Elementary, for a little while.Seriously?
在威廉塔夫脱中学读过一阵子 认真点
You're not like 15 years old or anything,are you?No.
你不会只有15岁吧,看着也不像 不是
Wait, you're not like 15, are you?No.So, what do you do?I'm an entrepreneur.
你也不像15岁,不是吗?不是 那你是做什么的? 我自己当老板
You're unemployed.I wouldn't say that.What would you say?That I'm an entrepreneur.
你失业了? 我没那么说 你说你做什么的? 我自己当老板
Well, then, what was your latest preneur?
那么你最近在做什么生意?
Well, I founded an Internet company that let folks download and share music for free.
我办了家网路公司提供免费音乐下载和共享
Kind of like Napster? Exactly like Napster.What do you mean? I founded Napster.
就像纳帕斯达一样?完全就是纳帕斯达 什么意思? 我创办了纳帕斯达
Sean Parker founded Napster.Nice to meet you.You're Sean Parker?
纳帕斯达的创始人是肖恩帕克 很高兴认识你 你是肖恩帕克?
You see, the shoe's on the other...Foot? Table, which has turned.
你看,鞋子,在另一个 脚? 桌子下面,翻过来了