Sir, I honestly don't think you'rein any position to make that call.
先生,我不认为你有资格这么说
I was the US Treasury Secretary.I'm in some position to make that call.
我曾是美国财政部长我还是有资格这么说的
Letting our imaginations run away with us is exactly what we were told to do in your freshman address.
放飞我们的想像力 正是你在新生入学演讲上对我们说的话
Well, then I would suggest that you let your imaginations run away with you on a new project.
好吧,那我建议你们把你们的精力 放到新的项目上
You would?Yes. Everyone at Harvard'sinventing something.
你建议? 是的,哈佛大学的每个人都在发明东西
Harvard undergraduates believe that inventing a job is better than finding a job.
哈佛学生的信条是,创业胜过打工
So I'll suggest again that the two of you come up with a new new project.
所以我再次建议你们去想一个新的项目
I'm sorry, sir, but that's not the point.Please, arrive at the point.
对不起,先生,这不是重点 请说出重点
You don't have to bean intellectual property expert to understand the difference between right and wrong.
你就算不是知识产权方面的专家 也能了解正确与错误的之间差异
And you're saying that I don't?Of course I'm not saying that, sir.I'm saying that.Really? Sir.
你说我不是? 当然我不是那个意思,先生-我说你不是 真的吗?先生
Anne, how did they get this appointment?Colleagues of their father.
安妮,他们怎么得到这个会面的? 是因为他们父亲的同事
Let me tell you something,Mr. Winklevoss, Mr. Winklevoss,since you're on the subject of right and wrong.
文克莱沃斯先生,让我告诉你们 既然你们要纠缠对错的问题
This action, this meeting,the two of you being here is wrong.
这次会面,你们俩在这就是错误的
It's not worthy of Harvard.It's not what Harvard saw in you.You don't get special treatment.
你们这样就不配待在哈佛哈佛也不欢迎你们这样 你们不会得到特殊待遇
We never asked...Just start another project?Like we're making a diorama for a science fair?
我们从来没要求 开始另一个项目? 就像我们为科学展览做的透视画?
If you have a problem with that, Mr. Winklevoss...We never asked for special treatment.
文克莱沃斯先生如果你们有什么问题 我们从来没要求什么特殊待遇
the courts are always at your disposal.Is there anything else I can do for you?
你们可以上法院解决 还有什么我能为你们做的吗?
You can take the HarvardStudent Handbook and shove it...Ty.Thank you very much for your time, sir.
你可以拿着哈佛学生手册把它扔到 泰勒 先生,非常感谢您能抽出时间