With Gerard's recipe sharers getting a true taste of the North..We've finally got a moment to taste Sunday dinner from a little further afield.
杰拉德尝试了北方风味之后 我们终于有时间去尝尝来自遥远地方的周日晚餐了
Yes, dude, it's our Chinese gang and their dim sum banquet.
来自中国朋友的晚宴
They've cooked up a real feast including sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style,and a duck in a yellow bean sauce. Oh, I can't wait.
他们已经准备好了一顿大餐 港风酸甜猪肉 黄豆酱鸭肉
And of course,the Chinese dumplings.
当然 还有饺子
That's the best dim sum I've ever tasted. Ah, yes.
这是我吃过最棒的中国食物
Yes? There you go some duck,some special Chinese duck.
特制中国鸭肉
Oh! Wow, yes! It's beautiful.It's beautiful, isn't it?Oh, it's really tangy.
看起来很漂亮 很漂亮吧 真的很好吃
Spare ribs.With a cream sauce. How's that?
奶油酱排骨 怎么样
Oh, it's fantastic. Fantastic. No wonder your tent's been mobbed all day.
好吃 怪不得这帐篷里这么多人
This is lovely. Oh, lovely, hey?
这个真有趣
Hey, put your finger like this. Oh, that's it. That's it.
手指要这样 对了
But what I love is,it's a family thing, isn't it?
我更喜欢里面的家庭元素
I mean, it's...it's families getting together.
家庭团聚在一起
Everybody, like the...the grandparents or whatever.Every Monday, they get together.
所有人 比如长辈或者其他亲戚 每周一聚在一起
They cook, they have a party, they have a good time.
下厨 派对 享受时光
That's like a Sunday lunch or a Monday lunch, that's what it's about.
就像周日或周一午餐 这就是意义所在
And that's what brings people together. The food. Thank you. It's brilliant. Thank you very, very much. Thank you.
食物让人们团聚 谢谢你们 这些点心很棒