I'm on a desert island off the coast of Panama.
我身处巴拿马海域的一座荒芜的小岛上
The rains came last night,and the banana-leaf water trap has worked.
昨晚下雨了 蕉叶蓄水器发挥了作用
At least I've got a decent supply now of freshwater.
至少我弄到了令人满意的淡水补给
You lose several liters of fluid a day through breath, sweat, and pee.
每天 你的身体都会随着 呼吸 汗液 尿液而流失数升水
I'll need more water before I set out to sea.
在起航之前 我需要更多的淡水
These sort of rock gullies, they're often good places to try and free-dive for conch, oyster.
这种类型的岩石沟渠 通常是尝试自由下潜 以捕获海贝 牡蛎的好地方
There's quite a lot of swell here,but they like that, they like that movement of the water over there.
这下面暗涌很急 不过贝类就喜欢在这样的水流中生存
Okay, let's try a bit of this.
好吧 让我们来试试
The oysters are deep and well hidden.
牡蛎深藏在海底
You can train your body to stay down longer
你可以水上水下交替呆一分钟
by spending a minute under the water followed by a minute on the surface.
通过这种方式训练自己 以便在水中待得更久
That way you flush out all the carbon dioxide which is your body's trigger to breathe.
这可以使你充分呼出体内的二氧化碳 以最大程度的呼吸
Grabbing a rock,is a good way to counteract your body's natural buoyancy.
手中握一块岩石 可以帮你抵消身体在水中的浮力
Hard to see without a mask.Get my breath back.I got an oyster.
没潜水镜看不清楚 让我喘喘气 我弄到了一只牡蛎
It's not the traditional,traditional dozen oysters,but it's better than nothing.Come on. Let's get it to shore.
这不是常见的 常见的那种成打出售的牡蛎 不过总比什么没有强 快点把它弄到岸上