手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 斯坦福大学《创业与企业发展》 > 正文

创业与企业发展(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第66期:用户的不同反馈

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

So another way, another thing you should be tracking is.

另外一个你需要注意的方面是
How are you doing in general, like from like the macro perspective.
你要从宏观的角度来看产品的运作情况
And the best way to do that is by tracking customer retention.
最好的方法就是追踪客户的留存率
That is, the number of people that came in the door today,
留存率是指,现在有客户访问你的网站
how many are coming back tomorrow, the next day, and so on and so forth.
那么这其中有多少人会再来访问你的网站呢?
Usually over time you're kinda looking at, you know, monthly retention so.
通常,时间久了以后呢,我们会关注月度留存率
You know, people who came in the door today are
看看客户是否会在
they still using it next month and so and so forth.
一个月以后再来

用户的不同反馈

The problem with that metric is that it's you know, it takes forever to collect that data.

问题是收集这些数据需要一定时间
And you don't have, sometimes you don't have a month or two months
有的时候,一个新网站刚起步
or three months to, you know, to figure that out.
没有那么长的运营时间来收集数据
So good leading indicator is actually collecting reviews
在这种情况下,最好的方法就是关注用户评论
and ratings like five star, four star reviews.
让客户对产品进行评级,五星或者是四星?
Are collecting some notion of NPS which is Net Promoter Score.
收集净推荐值
So you're basically asking them from a rating from zero to ten,
让客户从0-10(10表示最愿意)数字中选择一个
how likely are they to recommend you to a friend.
代表他们可能会向朋友推荐你的产品的可能性
And calculating the NPS.
以此来计算净推荐值
And so over time what you'll see is, as you're building a new feature,
产品推出之后,可能会增加新功能
is you should be able to see that the reviews
你能看到客户的评论
or the retention is going up over time which means you're doing a good job.
和留存率会逐步提升,这说明你做的还不错
If it's going down, you're doing a bad job,
如果客户的反馈和留存率降低了,说明你做的不够好,
and if it's kind of staying the same
如果数据没有什么变化
that means you probably need to go out
说明你可能做的不够吸引人,还是要走出去
and figure out what new things you should be building.
看看客户需求,从而寻求产品的新功能
The other thing is, I'll get to the qualitative thing later,
另外,我待会会讲到定性的方面
but the one thing you should be worried of is the honesty curve,
你还需要注意的是客户的诚实度
which is some people will just lie to you.
有人可能会对你撒谎
So, I mean, this is like degrees of separation from you,
我是说,这要看客户和你关系的远近程度
and this is like level of honesty.
这会影响他们反馈的真实程度
Like so here it's, here this is your mom.
假设,这个点表示你的母亲
This is like your friends of friends and here's like random people.
这个点是你的朋友们,这个是陌生人
I don't know if you can all see this but, so you're mom is going to be you know.
可能坐在后排的同学会看不清楚,你的母亲
They, she should use your product,
使用了你的产品
but she's going to be proud of you anyway,
但是她是以你为傲的
and so she'll maybe be honest like this much.
所以她对你的坦诚度在这个位置
And your friends will, you know,
你的朋友们
they'll be pretty honest with you and give you feedback because they care about you.
由于他们很关心你,所以给你的反馈是比较真实的
By the way, this is assuming it's a free product that you're giving them.
现在的前提是产品是免费使用的
And. Then over time, like as you get more and more random,
接下来,到了陌生人这里
these people don't even know who you are,
他们根本就不认识你
it doesn't go like this really, but it kind of goes like this.
他们不会关心产品反馈对你的重要度,所以坦诚度大幅降低
Where people don't care about giving you feedback
陌生人不会在意反馈
they just like okay here's a survey, ta, ta, ta, tat
他们只是机械式的填写问卷
and so you should take this into consideration when getting user feedback.
所以,当你得到客户反馈时,你要综合考虑这些因素

重点单词   查看全部解释    
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
consideration [kənsidə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见

 
survey [sə:'vei]

想一想再看

v. 调查,检查,测量,勘定,纵览,环视
n.

 
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
curve [kə:v]

想一想再看

n. 曲线,弯曲,弧线,弯曲物
vt.

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
collect [kə'lekt]

想一想再看

v. 收集,聚集
v. 推论

联想记忆
promoter [prə'məutə]

想一想再看

n. 促进者,发起人,催化剂,促进剂,启动区

 
perspective [pə'spektiv]

想一想再看

n. 远景,看法,透视
adj. 透视的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。