And there's a movie,called "13 inches or don't even show up"
有一部电影 叫做《要么13英寸 要么别出现》
And I don't know what that is in centimeters for the canadians,but that's a lot,that's a lot of penis.
我不知道那换算成加拿大的厘米是多少 但是那对老二来说很长了
I mean,that's a lot.No negotiation either.Like no,six inches but he owns a boat.Nothing like that.
我是说 那很长了 没得商量 比如说他只有6英寸 但他有一条船 不是那样的
I mean,like that's a lot.Let me put 13 inches in perspective,okay?
我是说 那很长 我来举个例子吧
If that penis was snow,it would close the school for a week.
如果丁丁长度是降雪量 学校一周都没法上课了
That's a lot.There we go.Slam!what do you think?
很长 瞧瞧 大满贯 你觉得呢
yeah,all right,all right.Okay.Are you happy now?I'm good.
好 好 好的 你现在满意了吗 还行
you just got me to high-five that terrific image.all right.
你刚让我为那幅超棒的图 击掌了 好吧
The movie "Train wreck",this is going to be a big movie.I can sense it.
《火车出轨》那部电影 会成为大片的 我能感受到
Ok,this is Amy Schumer.Amy Schumer is so funny,she is the best.
演员有艾米·舒默 艾米·舒默超搞笑 她最棒了
And it's her movie,with Judd Apatow,is the Director.And I have the smallest of small parts.
这是她的电影 贾德·阿帕图是导演 我扮演了一个小角色
Right,but sometimes those parts are small.
对 但有时候那些角色 很小
But sometimes those parts are cut out.Yeah.But what part do you play?
但有时那些角色被剪了 是啊 你扮演的是什么
I play,I guess you can say,a vagrant drug addict homeless man.and I showed up as myself.
我扮演的是 我想你能说是 一个无业吸毒者流浪汉 我扮演的就是自己
You know,I play like a street character that lives near amy.I'm kind of like,you know,her buddy.
我扮演的是艾米家附近的一个街头小混混 我是她的哥们
Great,let's take a look at this scene from "Train wreck" .
真棒 来看看《火车出轨》的片段