手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第14章:芭丝谢芭发现真相(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

‘Love always ends after marriage. I think you hate me. ’

“爱情总是随着婚姻而结束。你恨我了吧。”
‘No,not you. I only hate your faults. ’
“我不恨你,我只恨你犯的错误。”
‘Then why not help me to improve?Come,let's be friends. Just give me the twenty pounds. ’
“那干吗不帮我改正呢?来吧,咱们是好朋友。就给我20镑。”
‘Well,here's the money. Take it. ’
“好吧,钱在这儿。拿着。”
‘Thank you. I expect I'll be away before breakfast tomorrow. ’
“谢谢。明天早饭后我得出去。”
‘Must you go,Frank?Stay with me!There was a time when you used to call me darling.
“你必须走吗,弗兰克?留下陪我吧!过去你总叫我亲爱的,
Now you don't care how I spend my time. ’
现在你并不在乎我怎样打发时光了。”
‘I must go,’said Troy,taking out his watch.
“我必须走,”托伊说着,取出他的表来。
He opened the back of the watch case,
他打开表的后盖,
and Bathsheba,who happened to be looking,saw that there was a curl of hair hidden inside.
芭丝谢芭恰巧看见了表里藏着一绺头发。
‘Oh Frank!’she gasped. ‘A woman's hair!Whose is it?’
“哎呀,弗兰克!”她叫道。“那是女人的头发?谁的呀?”
Troy closed the watch immediately and replied carelessly,
托伊赶紧合上表盖,漫不经心地答道,
‘Why,yours of course. I'd quite forgotten I had it. ’
“怎么了,你的呗。我都快忘了这头发了。”
‘You're lying,Frank. It's yellow hair. Mine is darker. ’
“你撒谎,弗兰克。那是黄头发,我的头发是深色的。”
‘Well,all right,if I must tell you,it's the hair of a young woman I was going to marry before I met you. ’
“好啦,好啦,如果一定要说,我告诉你。那头发是我见到你以前准备娶的一个年轻姑娘的。”
‘Tell me her name!Is she married?’
“告诉我她的名字?她结婚了吗?”
‘I can't tell you her name,but she's single. ’
“我不能说出她的名字,不过,她还是单身。”
‘Is she alive?Is she pretty?’
“她还活着吗?漂亮吗?”
‘Yes to both questions. ’
“活着,漂亮。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curl [kə:l]

想一想再看

n. 卷曲,卷发,年轮,漩涡,[足]曲线球
v

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
carelessly ['kɛəlisli]

想一想再看

adv. 粗心大意地,疏忽地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。