I was beaten with a fire shovel when I was younger than you.
我比你还小时被火铲打过
You should go to Mrs. Lincoln.She's in Willie's room.
您该去找林肯太太 她在威利的房间
She never goes in there.The reception line is already stretching out the door.
她从不去那里 迎接队列已经在门口站好了
See, I'll be the only man over fifteen and under sixty-five in this whole place not in uniform.
这地方15岁以上65岁以下 没穿军装的就只有我了
I'm under fifteen.My head hurts so.
我不到15岁 我头很疼
I prayed for death the night Willie died.
威利死的那晚 我祈求一同死去
The headaches are how I know I didn't get my wish.
头痛让我知道我没能如愿
How to endure the long afternoon that go deep into the night.I know.
如何才能从白天熬到黑夜 我知道
Trying not to think about him. How will I manage?Somehow you will.Somehow.Somehow. Somehow. Somehow
如何才能不去想他 我怎么做得到 总能做到的 能做到 总能做到的 能做到的
Every party, every,Four years more in this terrible house reproaching us.
每次派对 每次 在这房子的四年里时刻在谴责我们
He was a very sick little boy.
他病得很厉害
We should've cancelled that reception, shouldn't we?
我们应该取消那个招待会 不是吗
We didn't know how sick he was.I knew, I knew I saw that night he was dying.
我们不知道他病得多重 我知道 那晚我亲眼看到他奄奄一息
Three years ago, the war was going so badly,and we had to put on a face.
三年前 战事正不断升级 我们必须抛开情感强行振作
But I saw Willie was dying.Mary.I saw him. Listen.
我看着威利死去 玛丽 我就这么眼睁睁看着 听我说