Robert's gonna plead with us to let him enlist.
罗伯特会恳求我们让他入伍
Make time to talk to Robbie.You only have time for Tad.But Tad's young.
抽空跟罗比谈谈 你总是陪着泰德 可是泰德还小
So is Robert.Too young for the army.
罗伯特也很年轻 去从军还太年轻了
Plenty of boys younger than Robert signing up.
很多比罗伯特更小的孩子都入伍了
Don't take Robbie.Don't let me lose my son.Go away! We're occupied!
不准让罗比去 别让我失去我的儿子 走开 我们没空
Secretary Stanton has sent over to tell you that as of half an hour ago,the shelling of Wilmington harbor has commenced.
斯坦顿部长刚发来消息 半个小时前 对威尔明顿港的进攻开始了
They cannot possibly maintain under this kind of an assault.
在这种攻击下他们坚持不了多久
Terry's got ten thousand men surrounding the Goddamned fort,Why doesn't he answer my cables?
特里有一万士兵围攻那个要塞 他怎么还没回话
Fort Fisher is a mountain of a building, Edwin.It's the largest fort they have, sir.
非瑟堡可大得很 埃德温 是他们最大的要塞了
Twenty-two big seacoast guns on each rampart.They've been reinforcing it for the last two years.
每个壁垒都有22挺沿岸机枪 过去两年他们一直在加强防御
They've taken 17,000 shells since yesterday.
昨天开始他们一共挨了1万7千枚子弹
I want to hear that Fort fisher is ours and Wilmington has fallen.
我要听到这要塞 和威尔明顿被攻陷的消息
Send another damn cable.The problem's their commander. Whiting.
再发一份电报 问题就在他们的司令 怀丁
He engineered the fortress himself. The damned thing's his child.
他亲自指挥修建了堡垒 那玩意是他的亲儿子
He'll defend it till his every last man is gone. He is not thinking,Come on out, you old rat.
他会拼到最后一兵一卒 不会 滚出来 你这臭老鼠
That's what,That' what Ethan Allen called to the commander of Fort Ticonderogain in 1776.
那就是 1776年伊森·艾伦对 蒂康德罗格要塞的指挥官说的话
Come on out, you old rat.Aah, 'course there were only forty odd redcoats at Ticonderoga.
滚出来 你这臭老鼠 因为蒂康德罗格里 只有40多个英国兵了