Thank God I have lived to see this day.On we go.
谢天谢地我活到了这一天 我们继续走
Papa day.May the good Lord bless and keep you safe,Master Lincoln.
爸爸 愿上帝佑您平安 林肯老爷
You are a free citizen of this republic.
你是这个共和国的自由公民
Kneel to God, only, and thank him for the liberty that is yours.
只需向上帝下跪 感谢他 赐予你自由
It's one of the most unforgettable scenes in American history:
这是美国历史上最难忘的场景之一
an American president walking the streets of a fallen rebel capital, in the midst of a civil war.
一位美国总统在内战期间 走在叛军首都的街上
Scarcely 36 hours after Jefferson Davis has fled his capital,
仅在杰弗逊·戴维斯逃离首都36小时后
Abraham Lincoln arrives at the surrendered home of the Confederate president.
亚伯拉罕·林肯来到了这位邦联总统的家 家里人均已投降
I am informed that General Weitzel is on his way, sir.
韦策尔将军马上就到 先生
And this is Mrs. O'Melia, the housekeeper.
这位是奥梅利亚夫人 是这里的管家
Ma'am.Might you direct me to President Davis' desk?
女士 能否带我去戴维斯总统的书桌
So this, must've been President Davis' chair.
这一定是戴维斯总统的椅子