I cannot carry a carbine.This little bitch fell on me.Stumbled while jumping. I broke my damn leg.
我拿不了卡宾枪 这匹破马把我摔了下来 乱跳的时候绊了一下 我的腿摔断了
I need a surgeon. We'll go to Sam Mudd's.
我需要找个医生 我们去山姆·马德那里
But no. We ought to get down south across to the river,cross into Virginia. I cannot go on without a doctor.
不行 我们应该向南走跨过那条河 去弗吉尼亚州 不看医生我走不了
Lloyd. Lloyd!I am fairly certain we have assassinated the president and Secretary Seward.
劳埃德. 劳埃德 我确定 我们已经成功刺杀了总统 和国务卿西华德
Mind your damn horse, Davey, let's go!
管好你的马 戴维 我们走
Meanwhile, at the Petersen Boarding House,Corporal James Tanner,
与此同时 在总统所在的出租公寓里 詹姆斯·泰纳下士
who has lost both legs at the second battle of Bull Run,
这位在布尔溪第二次战役中 失去双腿的士兵
and is just ten days past his 21st birthday,
十天前刚过完21岁生日
is about to take the first eyewitness testimony in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.No!
他即将记录刺杀亚伯拉罕·林肯总统的 第一份证词 不
Pulse: 48, rising.Respiration: 21.Ecchymosis is setting in.Who are you?
脉搏 48 还在上升 呼吸 21 开始出现瘀斑 你是谁
I'm Corporal James Tanner, sir.You're in need of a phonologist. What?
我是詹姆斯·泰纳下士 先生 听说您需要一位音系学家 什么
A shorthand, sir.Yes. In here.
就是速记员 先生 对 过来
Mr. Hill will be asking questions of the witnesses before Chief Justice Cartter.
希尔先生会在首席法官卡特之前 问目击者一些问题