I pulled the lady down behind the banister.
我将身边的小姐摁到栏杆以下
As he went through the scene.threw his hand behind him and the knife was up in sight.
他穿过舞台的时候 手背在身后 刀朝上竖着
He made some expression when he came on the stage.
他跑到舞台上的时候说了一些话
The South shall be free!But I did not understand what.
南方将获自由 但是我听不明白
He stopped as he said...I have done it!
他停下来说了一句 我做到了
He shook the knife.His face was towards me.
他晃了晃刀 他面朝着我
He did not say a word that I heard,but very strongly resembled the Booths.
我没听到他说话 但是他看上去很像布思家的人
I believe, to the best of my knowledge,that it was John Wilkes Booth.Still... I'm not positive.
我认为 据我所知 那人就是约翰·威尔克斯·布思 不过 我也不确定
At 4:30 a.m., April 15th,Booth and Herold arrive at the home of Dr. Samuel Mudd.
4月15日早上4点30分 布思和赫罗尔德来到了 塞缪尔·马德医生的家中
Either during his jump from the presidential box to the stage,
要么是因为他从总统包厢跳到舞台上
or as a result of his horse falling,Booth has sustained a clean break of his fibula,
要么是因为从马上摔了下来 布思的腓骨断成了两截
four centimeters above the instep of his left foot.
在左脚背上方四厘米的地方
At the same time that Dr. Samuel Mudd is tending to John Wilkes Booth,
塞缪尔·马德医生 为约翰·威尔克斯·布思包扎的时候
50 kilometers away, Abraham Lincoln is dying.
50公里以外 亚伯拉罕·林肯正奄奄一息