My mission is to show you how to survive long enough to make it back to civilization.
我的任务是教你如何坚持活到 重归人烟的那一天
Along taking a few basic tools,my camera crew coming with me.
除了配备一些基本的求生工具 我的摄制组也会和我一同前行
We slow down at the hot sand move along you get sink,you get stuck.
我们在这片热沙上放缓车速前进 如果你陷进了沙丘 你就会卡在那里
So the driver would guest me to know where I'm gonna have to jump.
所以司机会告诉我 该从哪儿跳下去
Grow with a sort of mouth with sand With the car gone,let's get into this.
我嘴里进了沙子 车子走远了 我们开始冒险吧
It's still early and the day is yet to heat up.
天色尚早 气温仍在攀升
So search all the cover things ground and get to weather train can give me a little help.
因此 寻找有植被覆盖的地表 适应这里的气候 能够给予我些许帮助
The higher I can get,the further I'm gonna see.
我爬得越高 我就能看得更远
I'm looking for signs of the most precious thing in the desert.Water.
我在寻找沙漠之中最宝贵的迹象 水源
You can now feeling strong.But truth is the battle with dehydration
你现在觉得你够强壮 但事实是 脱水现象
is ready begun the sand dune like this bring that battle right to you,just like syrup with this stuff.
已经开始了 像这样的沙丘 就会让你面临脱水之战 感觉就像在糖浆里爬一样
Take to cess forward.Everything about the desert wants to suck you dry.
就看运气如何了 荒漠之中的一切都像是要榨干你
but without exertion,that could be no progress.that's a concern battle here.
但如果放弃挣扎 你可能陷入更糟的境遇 这是一场不容忽视的作战