This is precisely what we thought about: how you affect change and those people whom you change.
心中就有这个想法 你如何影响改变 那些被你改变的人
Will hopefully influence others and so on and so on. In many ways, the idea was taken from the film Pay it Forward.
希望能进一步影响其他人等等 从许多方面 此想法取自电影让爱传出去
What I want to do now is show you a quick excerpt just the coming soon of Pay it Forward.
我想插播一段片段 引出接下来的话题让爱传出去
For those of you who haven't seen it. Because in Pay it Forward.
为那些没看过电影的同学 电影让爱传出去
They capture this very idea of human networks as exponential functions.
深刻地描述了 人类网络是指数函数的观点
What if the world is just a big disappointment? Unless you take the things that you don't like about this world.
如果世界只是个巨大的失望会怎样? 除非你把在这世上讨厌的事物
And you flip them upside down and you can start that today. That's me.
翻转过来 你们可以从今天开始 这是我
And that's three people. And I'm going to help them.
这是另外三个人 我准备帮助他们
And they do it for three other people. And they do it for three more.
他们每人再帮助三个人 再每人帮助三个人
It has to be something really big. Something they can do by themselves.
但必须是很重大的帮助 他们无法自己做到的事
Lost your car.
车坏了?
That's a keen observation. I can help you.
很敏锐的观察力 我能帮你