The... I'm gonna read you the last paragraph of this... of No Name Woman.
我把《无名女人》的最后一段读给你们听。
My aunt haunts me, her ghost drawn to me, because now, after fifty years of neglect,
我时常梦到小姨,因为如今 50年的视而不见后,
I alone devote pages of paper to her, though not origamied into houses and clothes.
我孤身一人为她写着文章,尽管并没折成纸房子,纸衣服的形状。
I do not think she always means me well.
我不认为她总是怀着好意。
I am telling on her, and she was a spite suicide, drowning herself in the drinking water.
我对她有所影响,她是怀着怨恨自杀的,自沉于家里的饮用水井里。
The Chinese are always very frightened of the drowned one,
中国人总是对淹死的人心怀恐惧,
whose weeping ghost, wet hair hanging and skin bloated,
就像水鬼,全身湿漉漉的,披头散发,皮肤肿胀,
waits silently by the water to pull down a substitute.
静静的在水边埋伏着想要拉下一个替死鬼。
Okay, so that's how I ended that story and I am one who loves a happy ending
好的,这就是我写的结尾,我是个喜欢团圆结局的人,
and I am always striving to find a happy ending for all my stories and for all stories.
总是试图为所有的故事找到美好的结局。
And by happy I don't mean anything Polyannish or 'they lived happily ever after.'
我的美好并不是指或者“他们从此幸福的生活下去。”
I mean, some resolution, justice, a higher meaning.
我指的是,找出解决方法,公平,更高的意义。
And I did not find that in this when I finished writing this.
我写完这本书时还没有找到。