We'll use this as a baseplate,create a bit of a notch in it here.
用这个做基座 切个小凹槽
Just to make a little indentation.Start if off with a little pinch of sand or gravel.
小小的凹痕就可以 开始钻的时候 加点沙子砾石
Just put on there. That's gonna create even more friction and heat.
放上去就可以了 这样可以加大摩擦
And then as you create an ember,it will drop down into the tinder and you get it flaming.That's the theory.
一旦生出炭火 炭火就会掉到火种上 火就着起来了 理论上是这样的
Trust me, the practice is always much harder.
但是相信我 说时容易做时难
It can take hours to light a fire this way,And you often end up with more blisters than embers.
像这样生火可能要花上好几个小时 最后往往都是满手起泡 火却生不起来
Patience is the key.You want to take your time initially.Just build up that heat.
关键就是要有耐心 最开始不需要那么着急 只需要摩擦生热即可
And keep the drips of sweat off falling onto the ember.
还有不要把汗滴到炭火上
Building up the heat and building up that friction.
提高温度 加大摩擦
And then once you've got that heat,you can then start really putting in the effort and start to speed it up a bit.
一旦开始发热 就可以开始真的着力 加快转动速度
Okay.Just tip that in.Gather this up gently.There's no hurry at this stage.This ember will keep burning for a little bit.
好了 把这放进去 慢慢地把这些捧在一起 现在不用太着急 炭火会持续燃烧一段时间的
And there's fire.Okay.Lay it right in the middle.
火生起来了 好了 把它放到中间
And then just cover him up with lots of embers and some more wood as well.
在上面堆上更多的炭火 再放上一些木头
Okay, that's going nicely now.Leave that 15 minutes or so to cook.
进行的很顺利 让它烤15分钟左右就能吃了
In the meantime, go and grab some materials to make something to sleep on.
同时我们去找一些材料 打造个睡觉的地方