Permit me.
请让我来
Captain Butler, such a pleasure to see you again.
白上尉 真高兴再次见到你
I met you last at my husband's home.
上次我在我丈夫家中见过你
That's kind of you to remember, Mrs. Wilkes.
卫太太 真谢谢你还记得我
Did you meet Captain Butler at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett?
思嘉 你在十二橡树园 见过白上尉吧
Yes, I-- I think so.
我想应该见过吧
Only for a moment.Mrs.Hamilton. It was in the library.
就一会儿 韩太太 就在书房里
You had broken something.
当时你打碎了东西
Yes, Captain Butler, I remember you.
是的 白上尉 我记得你
Ladies, the Confederacy asks for your jewelry on behalf of our noble Cause.
女士们 联合政府希望各位 为我们神圣的事业捐献首饰
We aren't wearing any. We're in mourning.
我们都没戴 我们正在服丧
Wait.
等一下
On behalf of Mrs. Wilkes and Mrs. Hamilton.
这是为卫太太和韩太太捐的
Thank you, Captain Butler.
谢谢你 白上尉
Just a moment, please.
请等一下
But it's your wedding ring, ma'am.
那是你的结婚戒指 夫人
It may help my husband more off my finger.
摘下这戒指可能会 对我丈夫的帮助更大
Thank you.
谢谢