OK. Here's your commercial.
好,广告是这样的。
What if I'm giving birth to Justin Bieber
如果我正在生贾斯丁·比伯
who's giving birth to Anthony Kiedis
同时他正在生安东尼·凯迪斯
who's giving birth to a phone?
而他正在生一台手机呢?
James, we really want people to know that you can get thousands of handpicked playlists based on the music you love.
詹姆斯,我们这个广告是要让人们知道,他们可以获得上千首精选歌单,而且是从他们的喜好项目精选出来的。
Well, wait, wait, wait. What about this?
好的,等等,那么这样如何?
Me as every iconic music star in history.
我扮成各个乐界知名的歌坛巨星
Bam! I'm Bowie. Kaw! I'm the Spice Girls. Vrr! I'm Pharrell. Stop. Maybe not Pharrell.
砰!我是鲍伊。嘎!我是辣妹组合。呋!我是法瑞尔。停下来。可能我不是法瑞尔。
James, we just want to tell people all the ways that you can listen to Apple Music.
詹姆斯,我们只是想告诉大家他们可以随时随地聆听Apple Music
Even offline, on a plane, in a car.
即使没有网络,在飞机上、在车上...
Say no more. What if... What if...
不用说了。如果...如果...
I'm driving... in a convertible through the desert. I see a small boy. I walk over to him.
我开着车...是一辆敞篷车,然后穿越沙漠。我看见一个小男孩。我走向他。
He looks at me; I look at him. He says, "I'm thirsty."
他看着我,我也看着他。他说:“我好渴”
I say, "Thirsty for new music?" And I hand him an iPhone.
我回答:“你渴望新的音乐吗?”然后我递给他一台iPhone。
Why didn't you give him water?
你为何不给他水?
James, why don't we just tell them we have 40 million songs?
詹姆斯,我们何不如直接告诉大家我们收录了4千万首歌?
I can work with that. Picture this.
这我可以。想象一下。
I'm stood on the edge of the ocean. I dive headfirst into the water.
我站在海岸边。我头朝下,一跳潜入海中。
But I'm surrounded by... wait for it... 40 million apples.
结果把我包围着的是...精彩的来啰...4千万颗苹果
And then what? The Apple Music logo fills the screen.
然后呢?Apple Music的logo充斥整个屏幕。
I don't think this is going to work.
我不觉得这是个好主意。
Right, but I've got more ideas. Me and Usher are identical twins.
好吧,但我还有很多点子。我和亚瑟小子是同卵双胞胎
James, we're getting off track.
詹姆斯,我们跑题了。
OK, try this next one. I'm in the jungle with Alicia Keyes.
好吧,那下一个如何?我和艾丽西亚·凯斯在丛林里...
Wait, wait, wait. Don't like that? Here's another one. Let's get out of here.
等等...不喜欢这个吗?我还有另一个。我们走吧。