We redesigned our documentation over and over again, AB tested it constantly.
Wufoo把文档修改了一遍又一遍不断地测试
One iteration of our documentation reduced customer support by 30% over night.
我们的文档更新换代后,在一夜之间客服使用率减少了30%
It's one of those things where, like, overnight, all the people that work on the product immediately had 30% less work to do.
一夜之间大家的工作量瞬间减少了30%
Now what happens if you have everyone work on customer support constantly, and thinking about it in terms of a remarkable way?
大家想一下如果大家都经常去做客服这样会带来怎样大的影响呢?
Well, I talked a lot about, in the very beginning growth is a function of conversion and churn.
在刚开始上课的时候我就讲过,公司的增长是由转化率和流失率决定的
This is Wufoo's growth curve for the first five years.
这是Wufoo刚开始五年的业绩增长表
Right? What's interesting is that we paid no money on advertising, on marketing.
有趣的是,当初我们并没有广告投入
All of it was done by word of mouth growth.
我们的增长都是源于用户的薪口相传
Right? And the interaction between, like, new users and downgrades are this.
下方的两条线表示的是用户的增长和客户的流失
It's so slight what it takes, that gap, making that sort of work.
它们之间的差很小,但是这是这个利差使我们的业绩做得这么好
And what a lot of people keep forgetting is that
很多人会忽略一点
there's almost no difference between an increase in conversion rate, 1% increase and a 1% decrease churn.
认为,转化率增长1%和流失率降低1%之间可能没有什么不同
They do exactly the same thing to your growth.
它们对增长的贡献都是相同的
However, the ladder is actually much easier to do.
然而,将流失率降低更容易一些
It's much cheaper to do, in your apps, and a lot of the times we neglect this, neglect this to way far along.
而且花的钱还少但是我们通常忽略了这一点
Right? And we usually have our B team works on these sort of projects and services.
我们通常不放很多心思在这上面
This is actually not the graph that we track most of the time at Wufoo it's not even the one I'm proud of.
其实刚才那个增长线并不是我最引以为荣的
This is the one I'm proud of.
这个才是
Cuz even though we have this sort of nice, awesome curve of growth, this is what, how loud is this scale?
虽然刚才那条线看上去增长的很好但这幅图的范围也挺大
Keep the company small, have an awesome culture.
我们的公司虽小,但是却有了不起的企业文化